5.3 He knows something isn't right!

It had only been 24 hours since Bella woke up from her transformation or whatever you call it and Charlie has been blowing up my father's phone

It had only been 24 hours since Bella woke up from her transformation or whatever you call it and Charlie has been blowing up my father's phone. Demanding to talk with Jake or myself. Now I will give it to our father. He finally put his foot down with him. Say that his children didn't want to talk with him as they did not see him as anything other than the man that helped kill their mother. But that didn't stop him. OH! NO! He was determined to talk to my brother or myself. He had found me and Embry at the beach.

"I know you know what is going on with my daughter!" He yelled as he came storming over to us. I rolled my eyes as embry growled at him.

"Calm down, Em. He is just a pathetic human after all." I said as I patted his arm. "Sorry Charlie! I could give two shits about what your pathetic daughter is up to!" I said as I turned back around to watch the water. I felt Embry wrapped his arms around me.

"Bullshit! If you or Jake don't tell me what is going on then I will go to your father and have him make you tell me!" He said and this caused me to laugh at him.

"You do that!" I said but didn't take my eyes off the water.

"Why don't you just leave us alone chief! Or have you not realized that your slut of a daughter means nothing to us!" embry said and this seemed to break him as he pulled Embry up by his arm.

"Listen here you little shit!" He yelled as he got into Embry's face. I growled and started to shake like crazy.

"Get your hands off him now!" I heard my grandmother yell! This seems to scare Charlie. Went so pale you would have thought he was a leech! I watched as my grandmother, father and two other elders came over to us. "You have a lot of nerve to try and put your hands on one of my grandbabies!" Grandma hissed as Charlie let go of Embry.

"You need to leave our land! You are no longer welcome here." Old Quil said as he glared at Charlie. This only pissed him off.

"I am not leaving until I get my answers!" He yelled but was shut up by my father.

"You want answers, go speak to that slut you call a daughter." My father said and I just smiled. This of course shocked Charlie. "I will not allow you to disrespect my family any more!" He said, making my grandmother nod her head.

"You and I both know that Jake and Jules are the reason my daughter refuses to talk to me." He said and I rolled my eyes as did my father. "I know she had something to do with it!"

"My daughter has nothing to do with yours! Or have you forgotten that my daughter hates yours." Billy said and I chuckled at that. Charlie really believed that me and Bella were like the best of friends for some reason. I was sure it was her lying to him. But I always made my view on her clear.

"We all hate her!" Quil said as the pack and him walked over to us. I sighed as this was supposed to be mine and Embry's day to just relax as a couple and spend some much needed time together. "I mean really, who does like her beside him?" He said, referring to Edward. "Hell his family doesn't even like her anymore!" He said and this seemed to shock Charlie even more.

"No, They all love her!" He said as he shook his head.

"Not, any more. Not after they found out what she tried to do!" Jared said and this made Charlie glare at all of us.

"What did she do?" He asked as his eyes landed on me.

"What she always does! Tried to use my brother!" I said and he looked down ashamed. He knew that she had done it in the past but always made excuses for her. Playing it off. That my brother knew what he was getting into when he became friends with her.

"She loves Jake. She would never willingly hurt him." He said, making us all laugh. She had willingly hurt him since she came back here. We all know that, even him.

"Yeah! OK!" I said as I saw Jake pull up to the beach. I nodded my head to him as he walked over to us. He looked pissed as he looked at Charlie. I think all that has happened made him see the Swan's in a different way. He finally saw him the same way I did.

"Why are you here?" He asked Charlie. He looked pissed that Chief Swan would be on our land. "Did she send you to try and spin some bullshit, tell about how she is the innocent one and how we are the bad guys that won't give her what she wants?" He asked and Charlie just shook his head.

"NO! She hasn't talked to me in days." He said, not making eye contact with him. "I need you to go with me to see her. I know she will talk to me if you are there. I just need to see her! Make sure she is ok!" He said and this made Jake laugh.

"Sorry, Charlie. But I am over her. I am moving on with my life. And she will not be a part of it! It would be best if you did the same. The Bella you think you know was never real. She played us all!" Jake said and I couldn't be more happy that he had finally grown a pair of balls and moved on from her.

"Something isn't right with her. Her mother and I both can feel it. If you would just go with me then maybe you could help me. Get her to see that you would be so much better for her then... Then him." He said and I shook my head as Jake and the others just scoffed at him.

"No can do!" Jake said as Charlie just looked at him shocked. It was clear he was hoping to play on his love for his Bella. But now we knew where she got it from. I looked to my father and he shook his head seeing what I have seen for years. My grandmother was pissed though.

"My grandson will not be going anywhere with the likes of you!" She hissed as she got in front of Jake. Charlie looked at her annoyed before storming off to his car.

"You know he will be back!" Seth said as he looked at his mother. Sue was holding my father's hand. And I wonder when that started?

10 Chapters Left