1.4 Beach trip

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I watched as Jules walked along the beach. I was with Jake and Quil has he wanted to see Bella since she was her for the first time in years. I wanted to run to Jules and just hold her. I have had a crush since we were kids. I have always wanted to ask her out, but just never had the guts to do it. I watch as Paul runs up to her and swings her around. I know I have no right being jealous but I am. Jules has always been close with Paul and Jared ever since her mom passed away.

"Hey come on! There is Bella!" Jake says as we walk up to the parking lot to see Bella with all her friends. I didn't listen until they brought up the Cullens, Quil made a comment making me laugh. I heard Jules scream, making me look at where she was. I see her run behind Jared as Paul chases her. Jared holds her as Paul tackles them both into the sand.

"Hey I am going to go for a walk with Bella." Jake says breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I have to head home anyways. Mom is still pissed about something I did or didn't do!" I say as Quil laughs at me. I left as I did need to get home cause my mom was mad at me. But I went the long way that would take me by Jules.

"Hey Embry!" She yells as she runs up to me and hugs me. I smile as I wrap my arms around her. "Where are you going?" She asks as steps back and looks at me.

"I'm in trouble with mom and have to get home?" I tell her as she nods her head and smiles.

"You need to stop coving for my dumb ass brother! Throw his ass in front of that bus and watch it hit him!" She says, making me laugh but nod my head at her.

"I will from now on!" I say as Jared runs up to us.

"Little wolf... I have to head out and take care of a few things." Jared says before kissing her head. "Hey Call!" He says before taking off.

"Hey, we are still going to talk about the haircut and the fight! You can't run from me Cameron! I know where you live! And will hunt you down!" She yells at Jared, making me laugh at her as he pouts at her. We hear Paul laughing. "And you!" She says, poking me in the chest. "Get home before you get in more trouble!" She says before she kisses my check and runs off and jumps on Paul's back. I placed my hand over the spot she kissed me before I walked the rest of the way home.

I was surprised mom wasn't mad at me when I walked in the door. "Jules called me and told me that Jake made you go to the beach for some girl he likes." Mom says as I look at the ground. "Embry... You need to start telling him no! Now thanks to Jules... I will not add any more time to your grounding." She says as I smile at her.

"Thanks mom! I am sorry." I say as she smiles at me.

"Go clean your room please I am sure there is something else living in there besides you! And call Jules and thank her for saving your behind!" My mom says, making me laugh and nod my head.

"Will do on, my room and I will call Jules and thank her for saving my life!" I say as my mom laughs at me. I cleaned my room but didn't find anything else living in my room with me. Which surprised my mother to no end. "I will call Jules after dinner. Since I know she is cooking and I don't want her to hurt herself because of me." I say to my mom as I help her cook dinner.

"That is very nice of you!" My mom says as I smile at her.

"I know things haven't been the best with us and I am sorry mom." I say as my mom looks at smiles.

"I am too. It's just hard for me to talk about your father." She says as I nod my head at her.

I was pissed when I saw Jake with Bella

I was pissed when I saw Jake with Bella. Paull grabbed me and pulled me away from hurting the pale faced girl. "She is not worth your brother and father being mad at you!" He says as I growl as I watch them walking our way.

"I just hate her so much!" I say as Paul tucks me under his shoulder. "What do you think is going on with Jared?" I ask as Paul shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know but he will tell us when he is ready." Paul says as I huff. "OK! Your birthday is coming up. What do you want to do?" He asks as I sigh. "Come on, it's your sweet 16. We have to do something." He says as we walk back to his car.

"I don't know, maybe a bonfire and a bbq!" I say, making him smile.

"Ok, I can work with that." He says as he gets in. "Do you need a ride?" He asks as I shake my head.

"NO! I need to get dumb dumb and make sure he gets home. I'll see you later Paul." I say as Paul nods at me.

"Hey, call me when you get home so I know you are safe!" He yelled as I was walking away from him.

"Of course I will! Love you Paul!" I yell back at him as he blows me a kiss. I laugh and start to run where my twin brother is at. I stop right in front of him.

"Shit Jules... Don't do that!" He says as he places his hand over his heart. I smile as I love scaring him. "Any ways that is why the Cullens aren't allowed on our land." He says looking over at Bella. I stood there with my mouth open.

"OH! No you didn't!" I finally say as Jake gives me a concerned look as Bella gives me a sheepish smile. "I'm going to kick your ass." I say as Jake covers my mouth stopping me from finishing what I was going to say.

"Bella, we have to head home. I'll see you later!" Jake says as I start to hit him. I see Bella nod her head at him as I glare at her. When we get far enough away from her he takes his hand off my mouth.

"Hello, you are not supposed to tell the pale faces our histories! What is wrong with you?" I yell at him as he sighs at me.

"Jules... It's not like she believed what I was telling her. And I didn't tell her the whole story. I made it seem like it was a rumor and not to take it to heart." He says as I was still pissed.

"That is not the point. Those are our stories about our people. She doesn't need to know shit about them." I say as I walk into the house. "God you are so stupid!" I say as our father looks at both of us. I text Paul letting him know I was home and safe with my father. When I started cooking dinner. After we got done eating, Embry called me. I was a little confused as to why he was calling me and not Jake.

"Hey Embry!" I say in a sing-song voice, Jake looks at me and holds out his hand. I slap it away from me.

"Hey Jules... I wanted to say thank you for calling my mom and helping me get out of trouble." He says as I smile.

"It's all good. I know my brother is an ass." I say making Jake glare at me. "You didn't get any extra time added to your sectance did you?" I asked as he laughed.

"NO! Thanks to you I didn't even get yelled at." He says as I smile and stick my tongue out at my brother. "Hey, I have to go and do my homework... I'll see you on monday!" He says as I sigh.

"Yeah see you on monday!" I say before I hang up with him. Jake glared at me.

"Why'd he call you and not me?" Jake asks as I glare at him.

"Because I got him out of trouble that you always seem to get him into." I said as I walked behind him and slapped his head.