5.11 Winter is here!

It had only been two weeks when we got the call

It had only been two weeks when we got the call. "I guess it is time.!" Sam said as he looked at all of us and the other packs. Jules had called them in and made sure that they would not have to fight. As it wasn't their fight but that we were all in danger of being hunted because they thought we were children of the moon or for a better term Werewolves. But that it was their choice and that she would not command them to come and stand with us or with her. Jules looked at me and nodded her head. I knew she hated calling them in but it was the only way to stop these vamps and make them listen.

We all got ready to meet with Carlsiel at the agreed upon spot. "Thank you all for coming. I hate that we had to involve you in all of this." He said as many of the Alpha's nodded their heads at him. Jules and Jake were the only ones in their human form.

"I see you brought an army! That is good as we will need one!" Edward said with a smirk.

"They will not fight for any of you!" Jules said as she kept a calm and cool manner. "They are here to make sure they stop and list. Nothing more!" She said as she turned to the packs and nodded her head.

One Alpha didn't like what he had heard. "You have a lot of nerve to think that you own any of us." He said as he stood naked in the snow. "We were given the choice to come. Not commanded. Our Luna believes that we have to choose to help. Since we didn't have the choice in our path." He said before he shifted back into his wolf.

"Careful, Edward. They know all that you and Bella have done. You are as much an enemy as this other coven." Jules said as she turned her back on him the rest of us watched her back as she walked away. "Keep testing me Edward and I will kill you for them!" Jules said as she glared back at him with bright blue eyes. I watched as Edward gulped at her.

"If this turns into a fight?" Bella said but Jules didn't stop or turn around. I want Jake to take Renesmee and run away with her." She said stopping Jules. Jules looked at Jake and the shock on his face said it all. He had no clue what she was talking about.

"I won't do that. If the packs join the fight. And that is a big if. Then I will stay and fight with my brother. With my sisters. With my luna." Jake said and Bella pouted at him. "I will not leave my imprint. Not for you, not for that thing. The only way I will leave her is if I am dead." Jake said and this made many pack alphas nod their heads.

"It will come to a fight. I can see that. But the fight will only be because of you and Edward." Jules said as she walked back. "You and Edward have got this idea in your head that we will bend to your will. But we aren't here because of you! We are here because Carlisle asked to witness. To testify to all that you two have done." She said and this made them both look at each other shocked. "The packs are here to protect me. While I give testimony against the two of you!" She said and all of that seems to come crashing down on them. Bella started to fake sob, as Edward looked to each and everyone of us looking for anyone that would stand with him. But none of us were on his side. None of us would ever be on his side.

"Many people will die tomorrow and it will be because of you two." Jake said as he looked at them. "But We will do everything we can to come out whole. Grow from what we have learned. And never again will we be involved with vampires of any kind. Once this is over Carlisle and his coven will be leaving. If you make it out of this. You should do the same. Because if you don't... Well I think you know what will happen. The treaty is no more!" He said as this seemed to sober Edward a little.

"Jake, I know Bella and I have done so much to hurt you. But to turn your back on your best friend in her great time of need. What does that make you? I know I am a monster. But what will you be?" He asked and this made Jake laugh.

"Bella was never my best friend. I have three and she was never one of them. Quil and Embry have been my best friends since we were in kindergarten. But my best friend has been with me since the beginning." He said as he looked from Edward to Jules. "I get to call her not only my best friend but my sister and my luna. It has taken me a long time to see that. Everything she has done because she loves me. She cares about me. And I throw that all away for whatever Bella would give me. When what I needed was always right in front of me." He said and Edward looked destroyed.

"Don't try to treat him into believing that Bella ever gave a shit about him. She has always used him." Sam said having enough of these games they were playing at. "Jake and Jules have made their decision and so have the rest of us. You all need to live with yours!" He said and we all agreed with him. "We agree to witness. It may not be what you thought it was for but then again you never bothered to listen." He said as he turned to the packs. "Tomorrow we stand as a pack as a whole. As one family!" He said with a nod of his head. The packs all went to where we would be staying the night. I nudged Jules and she smiled down at me. She took a breath and shifted.

'I love you!' I told her as we found a spot to lay down. It was going to be a long night and none of us wanted to be out in the open with so many vampires.

2 Chapters Left