4.10 Talking

I was shocked when Sam told me what had happened

I was shocked when Sam told me what had happened. I was disappointed at what Jules had done to her brother. Not only attacking him but banning him from our land and stripping him of his birthright as well. "Where is she now?" I asked, making Jared and Paul glared at me.

"Careful Billy!" Paul growled at me and I was shocked that he would talk to me like that. I was an elder. Sam smacked his arm but he continued to glare at me.

"She is keeping watch! Their hour was up a while ago. But they have yet to make a move to leave!" Sam said and I nodded my head at him.

"And the packs?" I asked as Sam gave me a look of confusion. Almost like he is questioning me.

"On their way!" He said and I shook my head. "I am sorry Billy, but it is time we stopped them once and for all!" He said as he made his way out of my house. Jared followed him but Paul stood and glared at me.

"I won't stop her! I will help her in whatever she wants to do!" He said before he moved to walk away from me.

"What if Rachel is against this?" I asked, making him stop.

"She gave, little wolf the ok!" He said with a smirk. I was shocked that Rachel would be ok with what had happened and what was coming. I knew I needed to sit both of my girls down and have a talk with them about what this all means for Jake. He called and sounded broken. Knowing he has no pack, no family or friends was hurting him.

"I shouldn't be surprised!" He said over the phone before it was taken from him.

"Billy... Your daughter attacked my sister. Her wounds aren't healing." Edward said and I sighed.

"I am sorry, I am not sure what you want me to do!" I said as I was confused at what he wanted from me.

"Is there a way to heal them?" He asked and I shook my head. Jules had taken the book from me after we learned her bite was deadly. She didn't want anyone to know how to cure her bite. Especially Jake. Like she knew all of this would be coming. In a way we all knew that a war was coming. If Bella had made different choices then maybe this could have been prevented.

"I am sorry the only one that knows what to do is Jules herself." I said and I heard him sigh as someone else hissed. Jake was back on the phone after that. He explained everything that happened after he left the house. I was upset that Jules attacked Jake and hurt him.

I sat there for an hour when Rachel and Jules came walking inside. Jules is laughing as they enter. I frown at her as she meets my eyes. Her laughter stopped and both of my daughters glared at me.

"Great here we go!" Jules said with a scoff. Rachel just glares at me.

"Why?" I asked as I shook my head at my daughters. If Rebecca was here she might have talked them both out of this. Rachel scoffed as she shook her head. Jules just glared at me. "Why would you do that to your brother?" I asked and Jules clicked her tongue and that was when I noticed it. Her k9's, they were more like a wolves, then a 16 year old girl.

"He turned his back on us. Why should we allow him around us when he chooses something over his family and friends." She growled at me. I was shocked that she was speaking this way to me.

"He is your brother!" I yell at her. But she seems to not care, neither of them do.

"It is for the better of the pack! He has only caused problems." Rachel says and that shocks me. How could they not care about their brother? They both walked away from me after that. I sat there until they came out again. "I am staying at Paul's!" Rachel said as she dropped her house key on the coffee table. "I don't plan on coming back here!" She said and I just stared at her.

"Rachel?" I say and she just shakes her head at me before walking out. Jules was next and I choked out a "Why?". She just stared at me for a moment.

"It's clear you only care about Jake and your stupid friendship with the Swans." She said as she too dropped her house key on the coffee table. "Your daughter's never really mattered to you!" She said, making me shake my head at her. My daughter meant everything to me.

"Jules... Please. That is not true! I care about all of you. It's just that Jake has..." I said but the glare that she sent me stopped me.

"Jake has caused more problems than helped with them." She said and I frowned at her. I knew she was right but to kick him out of the pack and ban him from the tribe was too far in my book. "I refuse to protect that thing he imprinted on!" She said and I shook my head.

"From what Jake said you made that very clear!" I said, making her smile. She was proud of what she did. "He is still your brother!" I said and she just stared at me.

"Not any more!" She said as there was a knock on the door. It opened and Embry poked his head inside.

"You ready babe?" He asked and Jules nodded her head at him.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I did my best to keep my tears at bay. Jules sighed as she turned to look at me.

"Grandma Rose is allowing me to live with her." She said and I nodded my head. Of course she would. She blamed me and Charlie for her daughter's death as much as Jules did. So it made sense that Jules would go and live there. "You know you can't stop what is going to happen!" Jules said, making me look up at her. "The packs won't listen to you! Not any more." She said and I was confused. "They know you are also a traitor!" She said and I was floored. She thought I was a traitor!

"Jules!" I tried to speak, but she cut me off.

"How does it feel to know that all three of your daughters hate you? That not a single one wants anything to do with you any more?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I always thought I treated you equally." I said, which earned me a frown from Jules. Telling me that I never did.