2.4 Missing

I was laughing with Paul and Jared as we were at the pack house

I was laughing with Paul and Jared as we were at the pack house. I helped Emily bake cookies as I loved to bake and Emily did need the help when it came to us. My cell started to ring and I groaned as I saw my brother's name pop up. I quickly declined the call. It has been a little over a month and a half since our birthday and I still refuse to talk to him. Rachel called and chewed him out for being an unsenative ass and making everything about him and how she didn't blame me for wanting nothing to do with him. And how she couldn't believe that he would ruin not only his sister's relationship but his friend. Rebecca told him the same thing and how Mom would be ashamed of him for hurting me like he has and how he is a terrible brother for always putting his wants and needs before everyone else's.

After that he tried to talk to me about who he didn't see anything wrong with what he did as Embry was his friend as well and how he would pay me back the money I had to spend. So I handed him copies of all of the receipts with a total of $363 dollars. He looked at me shocked. As he didn't think he ruined that many dates with Embry. I let him know he ruined every single one and that I would never forgive him for ruining what Embry and I could have had. That he was selfish and that I hated he, was my twin.

When he kept calling I growled and tossed my phone to Paul. He smiled as he picked it up. "What?" Paul said as he smirked at me. He then rolled his eyes. "Why would we let, little wolf be with that thief?" He asked as I growled and looked at Paul. He smiled as my eyes turned to the smoky color. "Then put Billy on the phone first. She has made it ever clear that she wants nothing to do with you. She doesn't want to talk to you." Paul said as I rolled my eyes at them. Paul handed me back my phone.

"Yeah!" I said, clearly annoyed with my father and brother.

"Jules, have you seen Bella at all today?" My father asked.

"NO! And why would I notice the leech slut?" I said/asked, making my father sigh. He knew my hatred for her had grown since I became a wolf.

"Jules, she is human. She needs to be protected." He said as I laughed. Here he went again about how she doesn't understand that they are a danger and blah blah blah.

"I am not going to get into this with you again. Bella Swan is nothing to me. She is not a friend, she is not family, she is not part of the tribe and she is not part of the pack. You need to accept that and stop acting like one day I will magically care about her." I said with nothing but annoyance in my voice. "She chose to be with the blood sucker and she knew the risks. If she got eaten then that is her fault." I said as Paul and Jared smiled at me.

"What about Charlie?" He asked as I chuckled at him. "Or your brother?" He said as I smiled.

"I don't have a brother! At least not one that is related to me by blood. As for Charlie... Maybe he should pay attention to what his daughter is doing or who she was doing it with. Instead of being a shity cop." I said, making my father sigh.

"Then I am guessing asking for your help in finding her is out of the question?" He asked as I laughed at him. God I wish they would all stop pushing her on me.

"You would be correct!" I said as I heard Jake in the background asking if I was coming to help.

I was pissed that my sister wouldn't come and help find bella. But then it all hit me. She was punishing me for hurting her. She turned her back on me and I deserved it. I have hurt her a lot of the last 9 months that Bella has been her. After an hour or so Jules showed up and whispered something to Harry. I smiled as I thought she was going to help.

"You, here to help?" I asked, giving her a small smile. She laughed at me.

"Fuck no!" I growled at me. I was taken back as she held nothing but hate in her voice. Harry put a hand on her shoulder, making her look at him. Charlie and our father looked at her sad. "Bad enough my so-called father roped my friends into looking for her ass. But do you really think I would waste my time looking for a girl I want nothing to do with? All for you?" She said as everyone around us looked at her shocked. "You of all people?" She asked as I just looked at her shocked. "Selfish dick!" She said as she walked away from me.

"Look, I am sorry... I haven't been the best brother to you and I am sorry." I said as she scoffed at me. "I tried to push Bella on you, make you be friends with her. I ruined your relationship with Embry and I am just sorry! He really misses you." I tell her, making her laugh.

"Your words mean every little to me." She growled out as I knew she was about to explode. "I hate you Jacob Black! And I wish you weren't my brother." She said and that hurt. I looked at her and sighed as I didn't know how to fix what I had done to her. I wanted to. I had been having Embry over everyday so that they could talk it out and get back together, but Jules stayed out later and later. I think that there is something going on between her and Paul as she was always with him. I never told Embry about what I thought as I knew he would be hurt by this. And I would lose one of my best friends.