4.5 Lost

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

	I was hurt that my family and pack didn't take to my imprint like it thought they would

I was hurt that my family and pack didn't take to my imprint like it thought they would. I know how Emma acted wasn't right but I was an alpha by blood and she would have been my luna if Jules wasn't around. That thought made me frown and my wolf growled at me. He loved his imprint but Jules was the rightful luna. She was my sister. My other half. She was born to be the luna. It was in her blood. Emma was born to be my imprint only and she could never change that. No one would follow her like they would Jules. I knew this and yet I still let her talk, all that trash she wanted not only about my twin sister and family but my pack as well.

Embry and Quil have stopped talking to me. And that hurt. They were my best friends and I have now let two girls come between us. Bella and Emma. Quil had told me that they were done with me picking the wrong girls. Girls that only thought about themselves and what they could take or get from others. Embry just refused to talk to me at all. When he was in my house he would be talking with Jules or they would be sleeping. There wasn't a time he was away from her here. He made sure about that.

"What if she is a fake imprint? You know, like an imposter?" I heard Rachel ask from the living room. This piqued my interest. I wondered who they were talking about. Jules and Embry, her and Paul? I walked out to where I could hear them but wouldn't be seen.

"Could that happen? I mean her brother said she shows no signs of pain and neither does he. And then there is that other thing we talked about. I mean it seems like it could be true, right?" Jules asked as they sat with my father. They were all sitting close together talking in hushed tones but I could still hear it clearly.

"Yes there have been two cases of this happening. And I think with all that happened..." Our father said and I frowned at him. "I think you might be onto something. Emma didn't seem to care about the pack like all the other imprints that have come into all of this. She seemed more determined to take it over. Control it because she is with a rightful Alpha. But she couldn't as long as the pack saw Jules as their rightful Luna. And the fact that we never saw her wolf makes me question if she can even phase. If she is even a wolf at all." He said and I was shocked. They were talking about me and Emma. They were talking about my imprint like she was a liar and a thief. I walked out and growled at them. Jules' eyes turned their bright blue, showing that she could and would over power me.

"How dare you talk about Emma like this. She may have talked shit and said she would be better. But she doesn't deserve this. Not from the born Luna. Not from the one that is supposed to be the loving mother of all packs." I yelled, making my voice boom. Jules growled, making me bear my neck. I was an alpha. I shouldn't be submitting to her. I knew it was because I never took the title of alpha. As she was a true luna. She did care about all the packs but our pack held her heart as her imprint and imprinter was a member and those she called her family were in our pack.

"Jake!" My father said in a calm voice. It was almost scary how calm he was right now. That was when I noticed that Jules was standing in front of our sister and father. She was protecting them from a threat. And I was that threat. I slid down the wall and started to cry. I knew I had thought about hurting them but would never do it. They were all I had.

"Why are you all against me finding love? What did I do to make you all hate me so much that you won't let me find happiness?" I asked and the only person to show any sadness was our father. Rachel held a glare and Jules was still in a protective stance.

"It is not that we don't want you to find love. We do. But Emma isn't it. Everything you told us isn't like anyone else's. We love you Jake but we want you to be with your forever imprint. Not some girl who thinks she is better than everyone else. When she isn't even a wolf." Rachel said and I looked at her confused. "You even said it yourself. That you had never seen her shift. That she knew about her pack because her brother shifted in front of her." Rachel said and I nodded my head. This was all true.

"I am sorry Jake but I think she lied to you. Played off your broken heart and convinced you to believe that she was your imprint." Jules said and she kneed down in front of me. Her eyes were back to normal. "I have talked to the other alphas..." She said before looking back at our father. He nodded his head at her. "She was with another wolf before you. He found his imprint and she lost her shit." She said and I shook my head.

"NO!.. I can't believe this. You all are lying to me." I said as I stood up but still leaned on the wall.

"There is more..." Our father said as he looked between me and Jules. "Jules tried to connect with her wolf. She was unable to. She was able to connect with the rest of that pack, but not her. Jake, she isn't even a wolf. She has been lying about everything. To you!" Our father said as I shook my head. He shook his head and sighed.

"I need to talk to her. I want to hear this from her." I said and Jules huffed at me before rolling her eyes. I knew I was being unreasonable but I needed the truth from her.

"Let him go!" Jules said, shocking everyone. She turned and walked away from me. "He will always choose those who mean nothing to him over his family and the pack." She said, shocking me to my core. She really thought that about me. I never meant for any of them to think like that. It hit me hard.