0.3 Someone important

💤Dream💤 Jules six years old

It was pouring down rain and the ancestors were clearly not happy. I watched as our mother got dressed and did her makeup to go out to dinner with their friends for Dad's birthday. I cried as I didn't want her to go out in this weather. "Mommy please stay home with us. It is not nice outside." I cried as I held on to her leg.

"OH! My baby nothing bad will happen. We aren't going far and will be home by 11pm. And I know you, my little wolf. You will still be up when we get home." Mom says as I pout at her.

"Jules, every now and again your mother and I need to go out and have alone time or spend some time with our friends. Everything will be ok, you'll see." Dad says as I shake my head and start to cry again.

"No! It is raining too hard. Stay home please mommy! Where it is safe!" I pleaded with my mother. Both my parents sighed as I cried. Rebecca came and got me. Pulling me out of their bedroom and into mine and Jake's room.

"Little wolf... Mom has been home with all of us for the last four weeks since we all can't get sick at the same time for some reason. She needs to go out and be around other adults." Rebecca says as I shake my head at her.

"But... It is so bad outside." I say as Rebecca nods her head.

"I know... And I don't want them to go out in this either. But they are the parents and get the final say." She says as I just look out the window. "Dad will drive safe and we will see them when they get home. You'll see. Everything will be fine!" She says as she kisses my head and leaves the room. Jake comes in and hugs me.

"It will be ok sissy! They will be home soon!" He says as he holds me a little tighter. I nod my head as our father walks in and smiles at us.

"My two little pups." He says as Jake huffs at him. He has never liked being called that as I love it.

"Daddy! Please drive carefully. It is really bad out there!" I say as our father picks me up.

"I will always be careful when it comes to you, your sisters, your brother and your mother. You all mean so much to me. I wouldn't be able to go on without you all." He says as he kisses my head. "Now my little wolf how about me and you go and check on dinner?" He asks as I nod my head at him. Dad had us at the table eating when they were ready to leave.

Mom and dad kissed us all goodbye as they were ready to leave. Mom smiled at all of us before telling us how much she loved us. She blew us a kiss before walking out the door with dad. I pouted as I was not happy about my parents leaving.

Jake made me go and play with him on the floor as Rachel and Rebecca read on the couch. Our sitter was the old lady next door Mrs. Hallow. She was nice enough when she would watch us. Always made us a special treat for after dinner.

I watched out the window as the storm got worse. At eight o'clock Mrs. Hallow said that our parents were on their way back since the storm was getting worse and mom didn't want to chance staying out later and not being able to come home. I was happy they were on their way. But after an hour they still weren't home. Now we were all worried that something happened. Jake held on to me as two police officers came to our door with Harry Clearwater.

I woke up screaming. I started to cry as I heard the storm outside. Jake came in and held me. Even though we were mad at each other we were still always there for one another. We didn't say anything, he just held me as the storm went on around us.

I remember that after Harry told us that our mother and our father were in the hospital. But that mom didn't make it. I took off running into the woods. I sat out there all night. I remember hearing people call out my name but I didn't respond to them as I didn't want to be found. I wanted my mother. Paul and Jared found me sitting under a tree in my pink pajamas that were now covered in mud. They just sat down and held me as I cried for my mom.

Their fathers found us and brought me home. It took a long time before I would talk to anyone besides Paul and Jared. They become my rocks after that. They always knew when I needed a hug or just someone to talk to and I was always there for them when they needed me to be.

When our father was finally allowed to come home he was in a wheelchair. Rebecca, Rachel and Jake were happy to see him as I walked away from him and into my room. I was mad and hurt at my father. He would try to talk to me but I would walk away from him. It took a long time for me to forgive my father for what happened to our mother. Rachel and Rebecca would try to get me to talk to him but I would just glare at him. Still to this day I have anger for our mothers' loss.

Bella also didn't help us heal as she would make nasty comments about our father and our mother. But she never did it in front of Jake, Dad or Charlie. That is really when I started to hate her and started to act out against her.