2.11 How could you?

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I laughed as we went to pick up my imprint and Jake

I laughed as we went to pick up my imprint and Jake. I wasn't surprised when Jules came running out when Jared let out the call that we were here. I smiled as Jules jumped right into my arms. "OH! No!" I said, making Jules turn around and glare at Bella as she stormed down towards us. Bella went to grab Jules but Jules slapped her hand away from her.

"What did you do?" Bella yelled as she tried to push Sam. We all growled as she was now pissing us all off.

"What did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Paul asked as he was getting really worked up. I moved Jules behind me.

"Nothing... He tells me nothing because he is scared of you!" Bella said as she took a step away from Paul. We all laughed as Jake wasn't scared of us. He had no reason to be scared of us. Well maybe Jules. That seemed to pissed Bella off and she slapped Paul. Jules went to attack Bella but I grabbed her before she could.

"Too late now!" Jared said, taking a step away from our pack brother.

"Bitter Paul!" Jules said, making Bella gasp at her. It all happened fast. One second Paul was standing there the next he was in his wolf form. Jules chuckled at the scared look on Bella's face.

"Bella!" We heard Jake yell, making Bella start to run to him. I wasn't surprised when Jake shifted in mid air.

"Kick his ass Paul!" Jules said, making Jake's wolf whimper at her. We watched as Jake and Paul fought.

"Take Bella to Emily's place!" Sam said, making me and Jared nod our heads at him. Jules looked pissed as she looked over at Bella.

"Guess the wolf is out of the bag!" I said as I slapped Jules's ass and smirked at her before kissing her.

"Come on guys, cool it down a little with the teenager hormones." Jared said, making Jules flip him off.

"Come on leech lover!" Jules said, making me and Jared laugh. I drove as Bella sat in the passenger set. Jules sat next to me as Jared sat in the back of the truck. When we got to Emily's place Jules climbed over me to get out. "God damn she stinks." Jules yelled, making Jared laugh. I shook my head at my imprint and Luna. She kissed me as Me and Jared joked about Paul sinking his teeth into Jake.

"Come on Bella, we won't bite!" I said as I slapped Jules's ass again as she walked past me. I growled as she gave me a look that had me turned on.

"Speak for yourself." Jared said before following Jules inside. I chuckled as I watched as Jules took my seat at the table.

 I chuckled as I watched as Jules took my seat at the table

I was pissed that my brother told her about us. I growled when Embry picked me up and took my seat. He placed me in his lap and I smiled as I wiggled. He grabbed my hips and glared at me. 'Stop it!' He mindlinked to me. I smirked at him. I heard Emily say something about being engaged to one. I turned and glared at Bella. I didn't listen to them as I was forced on when my brother, Alpha and Paul would be here.

"You can't run with a vampire... Cause they are fast!" Bella said, making me scoff at her.

"Yeah, well we're faster. Scared yet?" Jared said, making me laugh at her. The guys had told me what had happened in the woods while I was helping my dad with a few things.

"You aren't the first monsters I've met!" She said, making us glare at her.

"She screws around with a fucking leech and were the monsters!" I said as she looked at me hurt. "Only monster around her is you!" I growled as Sam walked in.

"Jake said you were good with wired. But I would watch how you talk. The little Luna doesn't like you and this is her pack!" Sam said as Bella looked at me scared. I see my brother out of the corner of my eye. I growled at him. He looked at me and sighed. He looked at Bella and nodded his head but I was faster. I held him up by his throat. Bella rushed to my brother's side.

"You disobeyed your Alpha and Luna. For her of all people. You put us all in danger for some leech loving slut, that thinks she is special!" I growled as my grip got tighter around his neck. "When she is nothing to any of us." I said as my claws started to show.

"Jules... Please hear me out!" Jake said, making me growl at him. Embry came and put a hand on my shoulder. "I am sorry..." He said as Embry removed my hand from his throat.

"That's twice now Jake I have saved you. There won't be a third time." Embry said as he kissed my head. Jake took Bella out of the house as fast as he could. "Jules baby... I need to breathe for me, baby." Embry said as I glared at my brother and Bella's retreating from. "Julia... Breath!" Embry yelled, shaking me a little. I released my breath and took a deep breath. "Good... Now what the hell was that?" Embry asked as I shook my head.

"I don't know!" I said as I looked a little scared. Embry wrapped me in his arms.

"Shh! It's ok I got you!" He said as I started to cry. I wasn't sure why but my anger was getting worse with my brother. I didn't understand it but he always seems to piss me off. "Shh! Baby." He said as He kissed my head. It wasn't long after that that Jake and the leech lover came back telling us that the red head was after her and it was because of her leech and his coven. And that there was a hunting party after us. Because of her. I glared at my brother as all of this was going.

"Why should we help her?" I asked as Jake looked at me hurt and almost broken. Bella looked down at the ground. "She isn't part of the pack or a part of our tribe. She chose to be with a blood sucker." I said as everyone looked at me. "So why should we protect her over all the truly innocent people that are being killed because of her and her leech?" I asked as Bella gasped at me. "Hell she is even blaming us for killing all those people. So now we have to worry about being shot and killed because of her." I said as Jake sighed.

"Sam already said we would keep her safe." Jake said, making me smile at him.

"And I am overruling him. She will not get any special treatment. She will not get extra protection." I said as I stood up. "As the rightful Luna of this pack my job is to protect it not put members in more danger because of some stupid human that fucks around with vampires." I said as the other pack members nodded their heads. Bella looked at me hurt.

"I have to agree with Jules, Jake. If you would have let me finish you would have known that Bella wasn't going to be getting full protection like you thought." Sam said as Bella looked scared. Jake looked annoyed with me.

"That's not fair... She deserves full protection. The leech is after her." Jake whined as I growled at me.

"And other people are dying because of her!" I said as I pointed at Bella. Jake looked down and nodded his head.