Chapter 1

The rain pours down onto your window making you frown as your plans go to fail once again. You had been in college for just over 2 years and everything was looking good for you. However you decided you finally wanted to get yourself a boyfriend. You had gotten tired of seeing everyone posting about their significant one while you stared at the delicious plate of food in your lap, what were you hoping for?...maybe someone to make the food for you next time... 

Regardless, you wanted a boyfriend and you wanted one soon. You had spoken to your best friend Nobara about the possibility of finding a good guy around however she preached that dating sites were the trend and that you should try it. She was busy most of the time with her own friends Itari? Itami? Itadori? And the other one you barely remember, so for her dating sites were the most easy, quick and painless way to date in hopes of finding the one. 

This has been your third date this week and it has gotten cancelled by the rain pushing you to make an account on the site Nobara sent you. Watching your thumb as it hovered over the site name. According to her nothing could go wrong on the 'secure' site but you knew creeps could always sneak in. This made you skeptical but desperation got the better of you as you clicked holding your breath as the site loaded allowing you to fill in your info: -

[A        Picture

          of

                    you]

Name:

Y/N L/N 

Age:

21 (A/N: Yes there was an age gap warning for a reason 😏🥴)

Hobbies:

(Anything you want🥱)

Likes:

(Anything you like)

Dislikes:

(Anything you don't like)

Now, you wait...though rather anticlimactic you sat hoping you will get at least one non-creep and at least someone decent. In the meantime you headed to wash your dishes and neaten your apartment before Nobara came over to spend the afternoon. As you were heading to the sink you head a light *ting* making your head turn in curiosity as you walked over to your device nervously checking the screen to see some weird guy with face tattoos that looked like stitches.

'No' you thought to yourself as you passed immediately hearing another *ting* as you immediately checked hoping not to see another weird guy. You were astonished! To say he was hot was an understatement. Honestly he was a different kind of hot, a mature hot, the kind that was much older that you but not that you minded...

'Calm down' you told yourself realising you were getting way over your head you only just saw his face and have no idea how he is in real life. So taking a calming breath you relaxed pressing 'accept' as you put your phone down resuming your cleaning trying to ignore the incredible feeling you got seeing the guy you got paired with. 

(Elsewhere) 

The white-haired male sitting on his phone laughed loudly nudging the pink-haired male next to him who let out a laugh of his own at the screen. 

"Gojo are you not interested in the movie?" The long-haired male next to him said as the said male hushed him. 

"You don't even know what is going on... We just managed to get 'daddy' upstairs a date~" 

"Why are you getting involved in his love life?" 

"What love life?" Sukuna the pink-haired male asked getting a high-five from Gojo. 

"Geto he hasn't dated in ages and mind you his son will probably get a girlfriend before he does...I'm doing him a favour!" Gojo said defensively. 

"Doing who a favour?" Nanami asked walking down the dark wood stairway with the Male that the whole dilemma was about. "I hope you aren't stirring trouble again?! 

"No, no, nothing of the sort~!" Gojo said defending his actions as he waved his hands in front of his face.

"We are merely carrying out a duty..." Sukuna said stiflingly a laugh. 

"You better not be trying to prank call anyone again!" Nanami said seriously as Sukuna raised his hand in assurance.

"Nothing of  the sort I was watching him."

"I'm not a kid~ I'm a grown-ass man!" Gojo shot back as all the males exchanged looks. 

"Hey forget that when are you free Toji?" Sukuna asked curiously as Geto rolled his eyes in realisation that the two were going through with the plan. 

"I don't know what you are up to but I am free this Friday... Are we meeting up?" 

"Something like that..." Gojo added smirking as his eyes seemed to shine a little brighter.

After the three males decided to get up, heading out leaving Sukuna and Gojo. 

"So, she's hot right?!" Gojo asked as Sukuna smirked. 

"Honestly if this doesn't work out I might as well take her for my self..."  Sukuna added as Gojo smirked back.