Chapter 17

A/N: Not all names will be used yet but you can probably guess who the men and women are 🤭😏

You walked into the office wearing a pencil skirt and a blazer looking like an absolute boss. On your way to hand the script you read over to your boss you heard arguing in a conference room next to your bosses office. You were in charge of helping the agents sign actors and actresses to scripts and roles they got.

"Why would I want to work with you?!" A woman screamed as your eyes widened in shock at her outburst. "You guys will never get the role filled you'll are too fucking strict! Almost everyone auditioned and no one was to your liking? I hate you guys!" She screamed clearly judging the panel of judges.

The door slammed open as a man sighed tugging his roots in frustration as his eyes met yours before his red irises met yours.

"Fuck." He whispered before motioning to you. "Hey intern you got the fucking job!" He spoke sternly.

"I'm sorry I have no acting experience..."

"You were top of your fucking class you're better than a damn extra." He said narrowing his eyes before ushering you into the conference room.

"I was supposed to give this to my boss please I have no right to audition."

"Heh? I am higher than your boss damn nerd! I'm a fucking director now go audition!" He said rudely as you were so close to telling him off but hey, it wouldn't hurt to get a career boost?

You sighed walking forward seeing a judge panel of four people and in the back were three men who were obviously already casted, One had silverish-grey hair and heterochromic eyes being black and red, another with grey eyes and black hair swept back with a few stray strands partnered with green spherical earrings and the last had striking gunmetal blue eyes with black hair in an undercut and a very annoyed look on his face.

"Mam this is an 'in the heat of the moment' type of audition so its improv...Just follow the instructions and good luck." Said the woman in the judge panel. 

"Do you have any dance experience?"

"Yes I had taken dance lessons to help with fluid movements during acting and action scenes." You answered truthfully.

"Can you improv a scene where you are seducing someone?" She said as you looked at her confused as to why they would ask such a thing.

"Um I'll try..."

"That's all we ask, don't pressure yourself."  She said calmly as you nodded.

"So...what brings you here? Everyone comes here looking for something...Maybe I can give you what you're looking for~" You smirked using a sultry voice as the judges looked taken aback before muttering to each other.

"Very good! Can we have some emotional heartbreaking scene?"

"Sure." You said nodding before you softened your eyes sighing. "Do you- Do you even love me? All my life I gave everything...all you did was walk over me and humiliate me..." You said giving a bitter laugh wiping a tear that slid down as the judges stood up applauding. 

"You're hired!" They congratulated as you smiled nodding before you quickly remembered to asked.

"What role did I get again?"

"Oh. You're playing Cherri Violet a stripper who gets stuck in a turbulent relationship with three mafia bosses who are absolute enemies but all want her."  They said as if it was the most normal thing.

"I-" You stood jaw dropped as you realized you just ruined your life... "I- I play a stripper?" 

"Yes, don't worry you wont have nude scenes though you will have to go for pole dancing and lap dancing lessons." She said smiling. "I will be happy to help I'm a former stripper myself, they used to call me Ms. Midnight in the old days and Lady Fifth next to me was also a stripper." They said casually as if it was nothing before sighing happily leaving you all alone only the director stood there.

"Tch. Why the fuck do you look so shocked?"

"You gave me a role as a stripper?!"

"It's just a role I'm not asking you to take off your clothes for real."

"still!"

"Well you got the role be fucking lucky and make that damn bag I don't created losers I create film stars who don't get fucking type casted. You have hard work and talent not like some extra who sleeps their way to the top be fucking proud and go home." He said walking off.  

"Wha-" 

(Timeskip)

"You got what?!" Toji said shocked before he burst out laughing.

"It's not funny." You said pouting as he wiped a fake tear before patting your head. 

"It was your first day and you already got a role." He said through laughs as you sighed.

"No but as a stripper?"

"Look on the bright side you get paid and get to look hot while doing it."

"You're no help."

"Oh come on my girlfriend is getting her first role let me be proud!" He said as you pouted. 

"Tomorrow is my first pole dancing lesson Toji!" You said face getting hot in embarrassment, however he only burst out laughing again.

"That's actually really hot." He said smirking as you covered your face.

"Stop-"

"Well I am proud and I think it's hot you know...?"

"I'm going home to go and bury my face in a pillow and scream so loud to get my embarrassment out." 

"Yeah, yeah just make sure to be confident on set my girlfriend is hot, a boss and well she's about to undergo her villain arc."

"Toji!"

"Listen if you were a stripper I promise you'd be the type that could make men's pockets hurt, women even. Have you looked in the mirror?"

"Stop hyping me up!" You said getting flustered.

"Mhm, I love you angel."

"Angel?"

"Yeah I like it more than sweetheart."

"I guess so..." You said smiling like a girl talking to her High school crush...How did he make you feel this way? 

"Okay my lunch break is over, love you bye."

"Love you too, bye." You said back walking into the building making sure to vent to your boss.

(Timeskip)

"Well there is nothing I can do you no longer work for me you new boss is the Director." She said sighing. "Congrats though!" She said smiling as you sighed.

"Thanks."

The next day to went for pole dancing classes and most of the time you thought you were going to fall and hit your head.

"Do I get life insurance for this?" You asked the woman who said her stripper name was Lady Fifth. 

"Oh calm down you're not gonna die." She said laughing as you sighed. "Probably..." Your eyes shot back to her. "I'm kidding!" 

"Times up for today we have a meeting with your co stars." The apparent Ms. Midnight said. 

A/N: 

No one: ...

Me: Makes you date a Dilf, make friends with four and pole/lap dance three others...

Abracadabra!