Chapter 12

A/n: Lots of jokes from Miadio on TikTok because she's my STEM* instructor.

Placing your coat on over your outfit felt so satisfying to see everything come together. 

"Look at my woman~ so beautiful..." Toji said kissing your temple as you giggled. 

"Thank you." You smiled kissing his cheek before you turned around seeing his suit with the white shirt and harness. "Toji you look so- Wow talk about a Mafia boss!" 

"Yes my beautiful accomplice..." He said twirling you as he pulled you to his chest. "Ready to show the modelling world my beautiful girlfriend? I heard she's going to be an award winning actress one day." He said to you smiling as you laughed. "It's true she's an amazing actress she showed me herself...my beautiful woman." He said looking into your eyes. His emerald ones glimmering so beautifully under the chandelier. 

"I love you." You said softly as his eyes widened before they softened.

"I love you too sweetheart~" He said in his dreamy deep voice. Only then did you process what you said and the magnitude of meaning and the fact that he said it back so effortlessly. Pulling him into a hug before the door slammed open with a white haired man sporting a blindfold and  a suit as you winked at Toji signalling your plan. 

"Oh my god!!! There is a random guy in our room! Toji do something!" You shouted in panic as you grabbed your bag as Gojo lifted the blindfold.

"Woah there it's just me!" He said lifting the blindfold above his eyes. "See good ol' Gojo with the beautiful unmistakable eyes." He muttered as Toji rolled his eyes. 

"She was joking...Even I knew that." 

"That's because I told you liar!" You said exposing Toji as he laughed. 

"I was convincing!" You said making Gojo sigh in relief as Toji laughed. 

"Let's go everyone time to hit the road." Toji said grabbing his car keys as he took you by the hand to accompany him. 

"I just wanna say...If I don't get hoes drooling at this then Imma change my name." Sukuna said looking at him self in the mirror. 

"Does your ginormous ego- borderline god complex have an off button." Nanami asked rolling his eyes as Sukuna waved him off. 

"Listen I'll give you one chance, take that back or I spill what the fans want you to do to them." 

"Fine, I take it back." He said rolling his eyes again.

"That's what I thought." 

"So everyone ready to go?" Toji asked shooing everyone out the house.

"Yeah dad ." Gojo said sarcastically which surprisingly made you burst out laughing as everyone looked at you. 

"Get it...cos he's a dad...?" You awkwardly muttered getting into the car quickly to avoid any further awkwardness as Toji chuckled at your situation. 

"Hey don't laugh at me." You whisper yelled. "Everyone looked at me like I had two heads gosh!"  You said smacking his arm as he cleared his throat to avoid laughing any further. You were just being too cute and awkward, which was kind of cute too. 

Arriving at the party there was a long cue to get in. Where you all parked there was a red carpet, not like a normal red mat an actual long carpet with paparazzi's and people from showbiz.

"What the fuck? There are actual paparazzi's going to see me? Oh god." You began panicking as you weren't expecting this much attention. "What if I mess up or make you look bad or worse- hmph-"