Chapter 13

The room was not too rowdy but since the food had been served people became a lot more chatty and you managed to meet a few of Toji's friends in the modelling industry and had to witness him ignoring Choso whom you also ignored as he squinted his eyes at you wondering if he knew you from somewhere because you were ignoring him and he eventually came to the conclusion that it was Toji who probably bad mouthed him. 

A woman walked up to Toji as she spoke about work to which you zoned out not really wanting to talk about work before you were brought up making your ears perk up before Toji wrapped an arm around you.

"This is my girlfriend Ms. Miwa." He said motioning to you." 

"Hello nice to meet you." You said putting your hand out to which she did the same with a polite smile. 

"Likewise Ms.-" 

"L/N." 

"Ah nice to meet you Ms. L/N I have been hearing mumbles of Toji having a girlfriend but it doesn't come close to meeting you in real life." She smiled.

"Ah that is so sweet, thank you so much." You said slightly flustered at the compliments. 

"I must say as the manager of a modelling agency, you wear that outfit very well. It looks so graceful." She complimented. 

"She does doesn't she." Toji spoke smirking as he looked you up and down. 

"I am grateful that you think so." You smiled.

"So what are you currently doing." 

"She's going to be a famous actress one day." Toji answered.

"Oh the glitz and glam of the silver screen." She says smiling. 

"Yes I am currently studying acting." 

"Well I will wait for the day you get your first movie, I look forward to seeing you become a star." She praised. 

"My girl can do anything." Toji spoke proudly as he pulled you closer. 

"Well I'll be going now it was lovely talking to you, Toji she's a keeper." She muttered the last part to him softly as she walked away. 

The party continued as you saw many more famous models that you had seen on the magazines. You spent the time talking to Toji about how weird it was seeing all these people and he kept mentioning to you about how you would be in a similar situation to which you told him that you appreciated how he kept telling everyone that you would be a famous actress because it felt like he believed in you. 

"Of course I believe in you." He said smiling as he pressed his forehead to yours. "You can't even say it's only because you're my girlfriend because I saw your talent first hand." He muttered before pressing his lips to yours. "You are so talented. Hardworking and independent, no one can tell you what to do." He said looking into your eyes. "You dated because you wanted to not because you need a man." 

"Toji..." You whispered breathlessly before he pressed his lips to yours in a heated, passionate kiss. Pulling you behind one of the drapes and out of view of everyone as you giggled at the action kissing him again. 

"I know I've said it a lot today but I can't stop saying it Y/N, I love you so much." He muttered in his deep raspy voice as he nuzzled his nose to yours. 

"I love you too." You said back as you kissed him again. 

"Let's go get something to eat and relax at home huh?" He asked curiously.

"Sounds perfect." You laughed as you two said your goodbyes before letting Nanami (mom- daddy of the group) know. 

The both of you took an Uber to the store where you two decided to make some fancy milkshakes and Toji bought vanilla ice cream to make it even tastier. Afterwards you'll headed home and he got out the blender as you both began to make the milkshake blending some chocolate and ice cream to get a slurry before you added milkshake powder and milk, then adding a spoon of the ice cream and chocolate mixture on top you both headed out to the balcony that overlooks the pool.