Chapter 26

Warning: Graphic...stripping? Not for Toji tho...yet... 😶for t-the mafia t-trio 😒what tf has my life come to? Idk how the fuck the scene is so...weird just brace yourself please 😑smh

Toji woke up seeing the sun was up and it was a beautiful summer morning. He went to the shower and started to get ready before he left the room. Hearing soft music he walked slowly towards it before seeing you elevated in a split before you dropped in slow circles as your head leaned back making you look like a graceful angel leaping through the air by a pole. Your legs extended as you swung around the pole eyes closed as you smiled feeling your self glide around the pole effortlessly. 

He was down, so damn bad. You looked like a goddess to him, he felt his breath hitch as you slowly landed on the ground sighing in relaxation as you bowed. You were so beautiful, the daylight glow surrounding your presence, the glow on your skin from dancing, your hair being out of place, the soft smile on your face. The way your eyes opened slowly as the bass of the song dropped revealing the glimmering E/C eyes that widened as they noticed him making you immediately hide your face in shock at the realization that he saw you. 

"Hw much did you see?" You asked panicked while he just smiled. 

"Not enough." He said making you laugh as you looked away embarrassed. 

"I don't have to worry about this at work you know." 

"How so?" He asked tilting his head. 

"It's only you that makes me nervous..."  You said looking into his eyes as you slowly edged towards him slowly.

"Nervous huh?" 

"Yeah, I can't describe the strange feeling I get when I see you, you'd expect it to die down...but it only gets worse."

"You're not the only one." By now the two of you stood next to each other as you inched your lips to his while he mirrored you motion, the rays of sunlight sneaking through the gaps between your bodies that inched closer with every word. 

"I am really in love with you huh?" You whispered voicing your thoughts as he placed his lips on yours in a slow, beautiful kiss.

"Yeah, like I am with you." He said before capturing your lips again. 

The two of you decided to spend the morning making a way too elaborate breakfast and acting like you'll were snooty judges on some tv show. Afterwards you both hit the city in casual clothes. You wore a black tight fit t-shirt with a pair of baggy white sweatpants. He wore the exact same thing. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

The two of you went to buy lunch at a bakery, here you'll bought cakes, pastries and other sweet things before heading to a harbor where you both watched the ships pass the ocean as you two ate enjoying each others presence occasionally throwing smiles towards each other when one of you would catch the other staring. You leaned on his shoulder as you watched the sun hide behind a cloud casting a shadow on your pretty face as you felt Toji knit his hands in your hair pulling your face to meet his for the 100th time today. I was slow and sweet but you held yourself back...you knew you wanted more, he knew you wanted more. You'd have to wait though...you had work soon.

It was not the way Cherri planned it, she was supposed to be on holiday, you know partying till 3 am and getting spoilt. Not on a table with her hands running up her thighs as she rolled her hips while a pair of hands ran along the rim of her waist band tucking hundreds her underwear before a condescending glare was passed to the person as another pair of hands ran down the side of her chest tucking a stack into her bra cup as she rested her head on the mans shoulder making his hands move to her hips as she giggled feeling the third man stick the money on the black and gold waistband around her stomach. Flipping her hair forward she got on fours shaking her ass as the three men surrounding her did nothing but tip her the entire night. She didn't mean to, they were there at the hotel and begged her for a dance individually and her not wanting to waste her vacation but not minding the extra cash, ended up on the table giving three mafia men a private dance as she got off the table placing her hands on the table she laid her top half on the money as she began to remove her bra, the sound of stacks of money being slammed on the table as the men got more eager. She then laid her back on the table again money falling on her hot barely covered skin as she used the money to cover her bare chest as she threw her head back giggling as they tipped more and more making her let her arms fall as her hands hooked in her underwear waist band as she teased them making her pull it down slowly as money flew around her from her seductive expression she had used while making sure to make keep eye contact balanced between all three as her panty slid down her thighs as she stood up naked dancing slowly as she ran her hands along her body torturously slow as the money rained as she grabbed the pole through the center of the table sitting on her knees as she lifted herself onto the pole before landing in a split. 

"Is that allowed on screen?" You asked seeing the (S/C), (H/C) double dancing nude. 

"Oh yes! That's what brought the big bucks in back in the day do you remember Nemuri?" Tsunade said reminiscing. 

"Of course! That was a power move and it was only done for the really rich customers."

"It looks really...obscene." 

"Honey its a strip club not a dance recital." Nemuri said shaking her head in amusement.

"I know but..."

"Cherri is a powerful woman luring powerful men this is something totally her." 

"I wouldn't be so sure." You deadpanned rolling your eyes.

You eventually left work and arrived home seeing Toji in the kitchen making food as you smiled hugging him as he told you to shower and relax while he sorted everything out. You walked out of the shower to see the table set with a pot roast in the middle. 

"You did so much!" You squealed excited to take a bite.

"All for my special someone~" He said giving you a bite before you both sat down.

"This is so much better than being on your lap in front of some old guy eating cake." You said pursing your lips to hide your laughter.

"You were awkward then we'll test out if you like it now... I even ordered dessert."

"I am looking forward to it!" You said missing the look in his eyes.

"Oh you should be~"

A/N: LEMON OR NAH?????