Chapter 2

You sat on the couch talking with Nobara who gushed about how she finally decided to get herself the outfit she always wanted at some store that she loved while you smiled hearing her story. 

"So what's new with you?" 

"Well nothing much...but! I do have some interesting news..."

"Oh really now?" 

"Mhm, I decided to get that dating app you recommended and well...I got paired with a decent and pretty hot guy..." 

"Show me!" 

"No! I want to finalise it first if he's interested then you will eventually meet him...though I must warn you he is a little older than me...well a more than a little...but yeah...at least he was honest about his age didn't look it though..." 

"How did I not guess...it's always the older ones that you go for..." Nobara said teasingly as you rolled your eyes.

"Guys my age just don't do it for me..." You said smirking as she laughed.

"Explains why you have never had a boyfriend, I do wish you luck with this one also I can't wait to meet him." She said as you nodded smiling. Later that evening she left as you decided to head to bed so you could get up early for your lectures the next day.

There you sat in your lecture for the second semester as your new lecturer walked in hi long blue hair and face tattoos making you do a double take. 

'Oh thank god I didn't accept!' You mentally thanked the heavens that you avoided such a situation knowing this was not going to be like those hot wattpad fanfics.

"Hey Y/N!" Nobara whisper-yelled catching your attention. "Next Tuesday I am going to meet up with Itadori and Megumi...Wanna come?"

'Oh yeah that's her friends names' 

"Sure! It would be nice to finally meet them in person." You said before getting ready for the lecture. 

It was a fairly normal day with the exception of your averted crisis. Walking towards the cafeteria you received a notification as you looked down to read the message...It was from the app.

Toji:

Hey. Wanna chat? 

You: 

Sure.

Toji:

So what do you do?

You: 

I am actually studying In University.

Toji: 

Oh so you're young then? 

You:

Yeah I'm 21 didn't you see my description? 

Toji: 

Yeah my bad

So...how do you wanna do this

You: 

I don't know maybe we can chat a bit then go on a date?

Toji: 

Sure. Is Friday good?

You: 

Yeah I have nothing better to do...

Toji:

How about 7pm at The Red Rose

You: 

Great!