Chapter 31

A/N: Haven't updated in too damn long!!!!

You stared at your reflection in the mirror opening your mouth occasionally to say something before immediately closing it again.

"I mean I've worn less I guess..." You shrugged.

(References of your outfit)

You put on a pair of heels and the make up look was one you were a bit daring on but chose it anyway. Lastly Nobara crashed and did your hair in a voluminous hairstyle that really suited your face.

Afterwards you were told to sneak downstairs and enter the party like a new person...your own party.

Toji stood at the entrance waiting for you and you took his hand as you both walked to the table at the front which was decorated with a banner that had your name on it along with a huge 'congratulations' written all fancy.

You were in no way expecting this level of big (That's what she said🥱) . In fact neither did you expect the guests that seemed to crowd the house. Nanami stood in front of the two of you taking a few pictures before he went to the side again to let you two pass.

"Thank you." You whispered to Toji as you held his arm a little tighter making him kiss your temple as a few guests awed at the cuteness.

"Of course! The way I saw you work so hard even while filming made me really proud and I wanted my girl to have the best graduation party." He smiled as you couldn't fight the beaming smile on your face.

"Wait look here!" Chrollo cheered taking a photo of the two of you before 'awing' at it himself and probably posting it.

You both got to the table at the front and immediately Sukuna stood up with a small scribbled out set of thumb cards as he coughed to himself fixing his suit.

"Hey!...everyone. I uh I just wanted to say uh Salutations and Congratulations to Y/N. Wait no! I mean hello to everyone and congratulations to Y/N. Ugh!" He aggressively read through the cards as a voice like a saviour was heard. The laughter of help arriving made him sigh in relief.

"Heheheheheheehheehehehe~ Hello ladies and gentlemen *wink* mostly ladies. It is me Gojo Satoru *wink* I'm sure you ALL know who I am by now. And Y/N you look lovely tonight." He said looking at your mother (purposely) before realising where you sat. "Oh my bad Y/N is sitting here, I thought this beautiful young lady was her." He flirted (shamelessly) making your mother wave him of laughing to herself as your father just nudged her in an 'I told you so' way while she gave a 'Shut up and stop being cheesy in public' look.

(Your parents rn: [😏🫶][✋🧐])

You sat laughing to yourself while Toji just rolled his eyes getting tempted to throw some of the fruit bowl contents at him.

"Anyway today we are here to celebrate the graduation of someone who will no doubt be on magazines very soon all because of her success and hard work that she has shown towards her discipline and the passion she has for the dramatic arts. I have seen the passion with which she talks about the arts and how very enthusiastic she is about expressing her passion for acting in the work she does seeing her rehearsing her lines and putting her everything into any scene shows you that the name Y/N will indeed become a household name and will indeed give our children and especially young girls the motivation and courage to pursue their dreams and become the dictators of their own future so from all of us that is Nanami, Sukuna, Megumi, Suguru, Yuji, Kugisaki, your loving boyfriend and finally myself we all wish you years more of success and good health. May all your dreams come true!" He ended making everyone shocked even Sukuna. You got up giving him a hug which he happily returned . "Wishing you all the best okay." He smiled. He was going to ruffle your hair but seeing all the effort you put in he just softly patted it.

"Thank you so much that was a beautiful speech." You smiled wiping the small tears that had collected during the speech.

Everyone applauded especially Toji who just sat there giving a big proud smile. Sukuna ignored the nudges Gojo was giving him muttering something about how speeches are stupid and difficult unless you're putting someone in their place before he walking back on stage with a glass of some colourful drink urging everyone to do a toast. You got a glass of (f/drink) and Toji made the people who saw him laugh when he just filled a glass of water.

"We are gathered here today-"He started off making people laugh before he continued. "We are here to celebrate the graduation and entrance of a new adult into the working world to pay tax hopefully, unlike Shakira." He said the last part softly feigning innocence when Geto made a 'you really can't give a speech without dragging someone' look and Nanami just nodded at the taxes bit mouthing a 'I'll help you' to you making you laugh to yourself. "So cheers and welcome to proper adulthood." He cheered raising his glass. When a:

"To welcome someone you have to be part of that group." Was heard from Gojo making Sukuna glare at him.

"That's rich coming from you." He said backing while everyone else was just having too much fun witnessing everything except for the:

"Tch they act like a damn omc." Levi muttered making Kakashi look at him in curiosity. "That means old married couple is what Eren said."

The party started pretty early and the music had started playing and you ended up dancing with Nobara and Toji who dragged Megumi with him who dragged Yuji with him who dragged Sukuna who dragged Gojo who dragged Geto who dragged Nanami who decided to suffer alone. The first song playing being Goosebumps by Travis Scott featuring Chase Atlantic (It's the only version I care about). The party got rowdy by the third song and you somehow you ended up on Toji's shoulders, Nobara dancing with Yuji's arms wrapped around her, Megumi in some conversation on the dance-floor with Nanami both with waistcoats and rolled sleeves showing the progression of the night from suit to now, Gojo and Sukuna in the pool chatting up mostly women. Geto was chatting to your co-stars who got dragged to the dance-floor by you too and all the other guests were either dancing, chatting or a combination of the two. The food was served in a style that anyone could get the food and eat anywhere anytime (So like an open buffet but all night). Your parents sat next to each other talking to Maki and your brother just sat by the buffet with your sister rating the food while and the cook seemed to like their company too.

All in all the party was a blast and you all eventually ended up calling it a night at 5am and the most awake person seemed to be Levi who ended up helping to clean everything up and clear the chairs everywhere. Most people ended up staying over since Toji had a huge house. You got carried like a queen to you room by none other than your boyfriend who laughed when you snuggled closer to him while you were carried. Eventually landing on the soft covers your boyfriend undressed you changing you into your pyjamas and carrying you to the bathroom to brush your teeth and remove your makeup which you were awake for and cooperating. He then helped you to bed and tucked you in before getting ready for bed himself and proceeding to cuddle you closely as you both slept peacefully.