Chapter 28

Your eyes watched the room spin as you swung around the pole filming the final scene for this set. Toji watched with a smirk on his face because he was just impressed and nothing could take this away from him. You had 5 months left of University and half a month for filming, the movie was at its tail end, the big wait was for the premier and how Bakugou would sit with the film crew and fine tune everything.

"I wanted to actually add on to this part because I think we should add some dialogue on Y/N's part." Chrollo said motioning to the stage. "If we add her thoughts on each of the men while she is dancing the audience will be able to focus on the dialogue but the scene isn't too heavy for them to have to divert their attention completely."

"You heard him! Come on lets get this show on the road." Bakugou said to the film crew. The scene progressed and not too long after Toji and you were dipping your toes in the ocean while eating ice cream.

"So... My mother called." You said grinning.

"Oh?"

"Mhm~ She wants to meet you and everyone."

"And your siblings and father?"

"They never got a chance to speak because she was talking and by the time she was done I had to be on set." You laughed as he smiled.

"Well I'm ready when you are." He said kissing your lips softly as you smiled.

"Then we'll plan a trip for everyone." You said smiling infectiously as he kissed your nose.

The time you two spend together was spent to the maximum and it was like bliss. However going to work was beginning to become a little dreadful, and it wasn't your co-stars or director or any of those, despite your role as a stripper you never felt uncomfortable around any of the three men or even Keigo for that matter. There was this one guy in the film crew who would look at you weirdly and at first you thought it was just because he's never seen someone pole dance but he didn't stop and the thing was, he knew you were dating Toji, he was here most of the time yet this guy kept acting creepy. He would try to flirt with you sometimes when you were alone and you had to constantly just play it down till he left you alone. It made you dread work because you would have to see his stupid face. No woman should feel like that and you felt like you were going to snap.

(Elsewhere)

TV blasting in the background as the trio sat playing some games.

'Today on good deed Tuesday, where we look a good deeds done by the citizens Local mall goer gives advice to students and young woman.' The reporter said with the people next to her.

'Yeah he totally changed my life I left my toxic boyfriend and he gave me the courage.'

'Yeah man the dude was totally dope he spit life advice man.'

'He was like a god! God of advice...the way he helped us lord I hate that I don't remember his name.' An old lady said.

"So Megumi the question is what is your type?" Nobara asked rolling her dice.

"I like a girl with a good personality, dog person preferably. Next is Itadori."

"Tall woman with a big ass-"

"Yuji I'll kick your bloody ass you give that same old shit!" Nobara fumed, cheeks flaring red from the alcohol she had consumed.

"Fine...Strawberry blonde, maybe not that tall but curvy, and a no bullshit attitude." He mumbled with equally red cheeks. "Your turn."

"U-Um pink hair probably, on the athletic side, funny and charming."

"You like that fucking Sukuna?" He shouted frowning.

"Oh my god you fucking idiots I am literally dying here! She talking about you, you goddamn idiot! And You're talking about her fucking date already god!" Megumi said stomping off as the two turned to each other.

"Yuji."

"Nobara." The two didn't know what to say when Megumi left the room.

"You like me?" Yuji mumbled inching closer to Nobara as she instinctively looked down biting the inside of her lip in nervousness as he placed his hands on either side of her face softly. "Look at me 'bara. You like me?" She nodded looking up at him as he smiled pulling her into a hug. "Oh thank god because I like you too- so much!" He smiled holding her warm body against his as he nuzzled his face into her shoulder. "God this feels so surreal." He smiled as she laughed.

"You're being so corny Yuji." She said wrapping her arms around his as a warm smile rested in her face. "Don't ever change." She said softly as he nodded still hugging her.

Megumi smiled watching the two as he watched from behind the door frame. He was happy that all his and your efforts weren't in vain. Taking a photo as he messaged you.

Message to: Y/N

You:

Mission Accomplished!

A/N: I'm back from resurrection or whatever with some news... So like I'm co writing a book because ya girl watches hustlers once and now she's an expert on strippers💁‍♀️Anyway it's a Levi X Reader and Y/N is an ex-stripper👀I started off reading the book before MsSaelemLOV asked me to co write with her and I think you guys will enjoy it! It's on her account so please check it out and feel free to block- I mean vote 😁

 So like I'm co writing a book because ya girl watches hustlers once and now she's an expert on strippers💁‍♀️Anyway it's a Levi X Reader and Y/N is an ex-stripper👀I started off reading the book before MsSaelemLOV asked me to co write with her an...