Chapter 30

Warning: language, some smut in the beginning 😅 It will be italicized 

You threw your head back as your lips parted in bliss.

Hands gripping onto the couch as your knees tightened around Toji's shoulders.

His hands squeezing your hips as his tongue played with your clit.

"Ah! Toji stop teasing!"

"I said what I said. And you already broke eye contact darling...I'm just holding my end of the bargain"

"T-Toji!" Your body shuddered as you arched your back. His fingers began playing with your clit before slipping into you.

Your were too busy drowning in ecstasy to notice the bruised knuckles every time they sunk into your soaking pussy...

Again,

and again,

and again.

(Flashback)

Katsuki cracked his neck smirking dangerously. He always loved a fight and now was a damn good reason to start one. The nurse turned around seeing the two of them as her eyes popped. Two muscular men standing around in a hospital wasn't exactly the epitome of good news, however she let them pass as the guys face turned into unimaginable fear.

"So? Heard you kissed my girlfriend." Toji said getting straight to the point as he sat beside the guy on the hospital bed while Katsuki took the other side, both cornering him. "Tell me did she give you permission to kiss her?" Toji asked calmly.

"N-No."

"I see."

"Did she say she liked you or give any indication that it was okay to kiss her."

"No she-"

"Hold on you're misunderstanding did she come up to you and say 'Please kiss me!" Toji asked talking in a higher register.

"No."

"Then what the fuck gives you the right to even think of kissing her. I mean sure we get those thoughts sometimes when I saw her in that dress on our first date I admit...I wanted to kiss her too. But you know where those thoughts are from? Your head and they stay in your fucking head till she's ready, interested in you or gives you fucking permission."

"You understand or you're fucking deaf?" Katsuki asked. "The fuck are you looking at me like that?"

"He..." Toji began cut off when he sadistically chuckled. "Thinks you're gonna save him." Katsuki turned to the guy giving him a grin.

"No one's gonna save you now, sweets." The two men walked out of the room innocently, leaving the guy unconscious with a swollen eye and both knees shattered.

(Timeskip of 5 months)

You stood in front of the crowd of people as your eyes stayed glued on your attendees. Your graduation gown shining under the lights while a beautiful gleaming smile covered your face. Your heart beat drumming and of course the smiles of your friends, boyfriend, co- workers and family made you all the more excited. Your mother held a poster with the words 'My baby graduated!!!!' making you chuckle as you father held the other end with her while your sister sat under the banner rolling her eyes that were covered by her black bangs because of her obvious emo phase which she denied was a phase unsurprisingly and your brother sat in a waistcoat and formal pants along with a white shirt and some rings. Toji sat in a suit next to your father occasionally engaging in conversation and it gave you a reminiscent memory of when they all met.

Your Mother and Father were more than happy to welcome them while your sister just kept glaring at him like she would launch over the table an slice his neck open, while your brother kept asking if he had any hot single brothers or uncles to which Toji rolled his eyes explaining that they were all 'a bunch of bitches' and that your brother would rather be with one of his friends who are far more attractive and decent. Which was a surprise because this was the first time you heard him compliment them especially if Gojo was included.

Your sister took time before she told him she'd maim him if he hurts you and now she's just indifferent around him.

"S/N we better get home soon for the celebrations Y/N will be a qualified actress once she gets up on stage." Your brother chirped.

"Oh shut up you just wanna get drunk and meet some guy you would never even date." Your sister snapped.

"Okay firstly men ain't shit."

"You're literally gay."

"I can't help it and Y/N seems to have found one of the good few so kudos to her but what about me?!" The two continued bickering while you just smiled at Toji who looked beyond impressed that he got to see your success because to him it was also his success he loved being by your side and getting to support you in any way he could.

After a short while they called your name and you made sure to bow and thank the lecturers.

"I'm so proud of her."

"We all are brat."

"You realise we are all a part of her life now too, we got to be the first co-stars to a future movie star."

"Shut it Chollo you're getting cheesy."

"Yeah shut it Chrollo and look at all these big ass applauses."

Nobara, Itadori and Megumi held a second sign with them saying. 'Film Star not Porn star' which had you crying for twenty minutes straight because you couldn't stop laughing and for that reason Maki had to expertly wipe your tears without smudging your eyeliner.

"I knew this day would be special but this..."  You said turning to Maki. "This is just surreal." You sighed in content.

You had a job, a loving boyfriend of several months and a support structure of people that mean the world to you. What more could you want.

"I am feeling the same but for a very different reason." Maki laughed. "I finally get to leave that god forsaken house my gosh I am free and with that I have a new fantasy movie coming out based on sorcerers and cursed energy."

"Damn that's so cool, I'm really excited for you we both get a good launch into our careers." You smiled as she side hugged you.

"We worked for it." She agreed.

The rest of the day you would be spending with a few of your family members. To your knowledge.

But that however was not what Toji had in store because a short while later you all ended up at his home and the place was full of decorations as well as a huge congratulations. And it was no longer your friends, family and co-stars because now it was a whole lot of people and some you didn't even know as well as a pool area set up and Director, The Katsuki Bakugou who seemed to be ordering everything around.

"Y/N." He called giving you a rare smile as he led you to your room and told you that your dress was on the bed along with your jewellery for the party. Because tonight was going to be nothing but celebrations.

A/N: You guys I am sorry for being gone for so long 🫣🫣🫣University started again and I have been so damn busy I- 🥹🫳Please forgive me Sasuk- I mean Readers

Anywaysssss~ I'M BACK!!!! 😅🫣