Chapter 4

I do not own the picture below.

Today was the day that Nobara asked you to meet her friends. You put on some perfume and the last touches to you outfit.You walked out grabbing your keys as you headed out the door and into your car. 

(This is what I pictured but the choice is yours)

It was a twenty minute drive to the restaurant that you were supposed to meet the trio at. 

"Hey Y/N!" Nobara greeted wearing a blue body con dress with her sleek Bob. She ushered you to the table where at pink haired boy and a boy with spikey blue-black hair stood. 

"Hey I'm Itadori!" The pink haired boy greeted before the other boy turned also greeting you.

"Megumi." He spoke politely shaking both their hands you collectively greeted them.

"Y/N, a pleasure to meet you both, I've heard such lovely things about the two of you."

"Oh really Nobara has lovely things to say about me?" Itadori said smirking as he nudged her making her cheeks flush as you laughed seeing the cuteness before you. 

"Hey it's your birthday next week right?" You asked Megumi as he nodded.

"Yeah you are invited, I'm sure Nobara told you?" 

"Yeah she did." You said giving a small smile. 

"So Y/N when are you bringing your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend yet!" You said sticking out your tongue. "But hopefully you will meet him soon, he's really sweet I promise." You said smiling thinking about Toji.

"Where did you'll meet?" Itadori asked as you explained the whole friend pranking situation however you hadn't mentioned Toji's name as you wanted to mention it when they meet him.

"So what are you studying Megumi?" You asked.

"Actually I am doing veterinary science." (Sorry not sorry...I miss the white wolf😢)

"Oh wow! That's must be exciting!"

"Yeah I love working with dogs so this was my chance..." He said smiling. "You?"

"Hmmm... How about Itadori and you both come and see for yourselves on Thursday, Nobara and I will take you both to my lecture."

"Are we allowed?" Itadori asked as you nodded. 

"It will be a publicly viewed lecture." You said excited to show the two your passion. 

"Well we will be there then." Megumi said.

The rest of the night the four of you chatted and you enjoyed making new friends but some part of you felt that Megumi looked somewhat familiar however you ignored it. Afterwards you all headed to the beach where you all just talked while watching the waves.