Chapter 15

You both got into the car and headed off to get Megumi who wore headphones and casual dark clothes. 

"Hey dad, hey Y/N." He greeted you both as you greeted him asking how his day was to which he notified you that it was the same boring day with a side of some Itabara, mutual pinning, friends to lovers, angst. 

"I really give up for them, how much can you watch two people mutually in love act like they aren't in love with each other." He vented rolling his eyes. 

"Don't worry they will eventually find their way to one another once the stupid author decides."

"True." Toji chuckled at the two of you as he arrived at the house. 

Gojo, Nanami, Geto and Sukuna all walked over greeting Megumi and yourself. You smiled greeting them before you all headed to the living room which looked really modern.

 You smiled greeting them before you all headed to the living room which looked really modern

"It's really nice to have you two over." Nanami said gesturing to Megumi and you.

"Likewise." You said politely before Sukuna and Gojo start laughing making everyone turn to them. 

"What are you two idiots muttering about now?!" Toji asked. 

"Sukuna said- mph" Gojo started before Sukuna blocked his mouth. Gojo swiftly escaped before hiding behind Nanami. "He said that-!"

"Gojo I swear I'll kill you!" Sukuna said laughing as he tried to catch Gojo. 

"He asked if Megumi calls Y/N mommy- mphm!" Gojo sputtered before Sukuna caught him as they both laughed wrestling each other as you just stood stunned and Megumi just looked away obviously understanding the stupid joke. However you heard low chuckling that was almost indistinguishable so you turned seeing Toji holding back his laughter as you sent him an accusing look. 

"Toji!" You whisper yelled as he laughed giving you a smug look.

Nanami separates the two who are laughing as he drags them off to help set the table. You walked with Toji nudging him as you playfully rolled your eyes. 

You all took your seats seeing the lovely dinner that was prepared by Geto himself. Who seemed very happy with himself as everyone seemed excited to eat. You had all began eating and busy in a conversation before you felt fingers brush against your thigh making your eyes widen as you coughed before you let out a shaky sigh. Toji continued with the conversation like normal. He was engaged in a conversation with Nanami and everyone was unknowing. You were an actress for a reason and you immediately hid your feelings as you held back the squeak wanting to escape your throat. 

'Why did he have to do that here?' You thought to yourself as you felt his hand gripping your thigh as he occasionally dipped towards your inner thigh. 

"Toji...why are you doing that?" You muttered as he looked at you feigning innocence.

"What? It's a nice chicken you have to enjoy it..." He said as if it was so obvious.

"Yeah but you don't need to grip it so hard..." 

"It's a nice chicken..."

"You don't need to touch it so much in front of everyone." You said as Nanami was just confused at the two of you arguing over chicken.

"But it's so...soft yet firm at the same time." He said as your jaw fell. 

"Wha- but- eep" You squeaked when Toji gripped your thigh harder. Everyone turned to look at you as you sighed. "It's the chicken, it's so good I squeaked..." You said as a smirk appeared on Toji's face as he continued massaging your thigh. 

"I appreciate you enjoying the chicken." Geto said. Megumi on the other hand sat with his phone in his hand laughing as he read the screenshot Nobara sent him of what she was reading...

'(Reader) smiled as the mafia boss turned to them, his sharp eyes scanning their body as they looked up. 

'I want you to ruin me...' They said making the mafia boss grin as he slammed his lips to theirs.'

"Whatcha doing?" Sukuna asked leaning over as Megumi leaned his phone away. 

"Talking to someone." He said exiting the messenger app.

Before an audible  *ting* sounded startling him as he turned his phone seeing a message from an unknown number making Sukuna burst out laughing.

0** *** ***9

Hey, how bouta' round two ;)

The text said as Megumi squinted wondering who texted him. 

"Gojo..." He said threateningly. "Did you give my number to one of your random flings?" He asked as Gojo looked up hiding his surprise as he laughed. 

"Oh Megumi you're so funny!" He laughed off as Megumi narrowed his eyes.

"So you did!" 

"No! I was giving them my number I might have accidentally mixed up the numbers."

"We don't even have the same number!" 

"The last numbers are the same so I...uh gave the wrong one."  Toji sighed pulling out his phone as Megumi looked at his screen that lit up.

Dad: 

Please just make me proud and get revenge, give her his real number or something?

Then another message came through.

Y/N: 

Don't listen to him revenge isn't the answer we can prank him. A less harsh form.

Dad:

Yeah prank him but don't go easy on him. Make his pockets hurt. 

Y/N:

I know an actress she can pretend to be pregnant and shock him 

Dad:

No he'll just get happy

Y/N: 

We can just make him stress a bit 

Dad:

A bit? He gave my sons number to one of his hoes!!!

Y/N:

Yeah okay do what you want I mean Megumi must be traumatized by that isn't it?

Dad:

Exactly so we have to work as a couple and get him back! 

Y/N:

Fine 

"Why are you two messaging me and reading each others messages then responding by messaging me again?" 

"We didn't want you to feel left out..." Toji said as Megumi sighed.

A/N: Boring chapter before some soul rotting fluff 😑