Chapter 25

A/N: The man is fine(✿◡‿◡) on so many levels...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also lots of comedic characters coming up. 

"Toji what if you spent the week with me?"

"Like took a vacation and joined you while filming?"

"Yeah, you can meet my co-stars and even see me acting up front."

"Hold on a second." He said picking up his phone and calling someone. "Hi Miwa, am I free for the week?

Mhm...

Yeah can we move that?

Sure 

Yeah...mhm...no that sounds great thanks."

"So?"

"Looks like we got a week together." He said breaking into a smile. 

"Yesss!" You said clapping as you imagined all the cool things you could show Toji on his hoilday week.

(Timeskip)

"So this is the studio that's nearest to the set, you might have to sign an NDA but I trust you so Katsuki might understand and you won't need to." You told Toji as you walked into a large room that looked like a kitchen with a murder but it was just a studio for another show that was filming their own scene. 

"So when do you start filming? I came here for you and for your acting that fascinates me every time."

"In a few minutes we're waiting for Kakashi he's late so often."

 "Right everyone! Get this scene fucking perfect I wanna see emotion, I wanna see pain I wanna see your fucking tears. Love ain't fucking easy we bouta fucking show that!" The Director said giving a competitive smirk almost blood lusting had this been a fight. "Lets get that fucking Emmy!" He snarled. 

"Oh I like him." 

"That's Katsuki the Director."

Toji went to take a seat Katsuki showed him. He agreed to let him watch the filming and Toji ended up right next to him, getting a perfect view of the whole set that was basically a resort and you'll were currently at a dinner scene. Like a date...?

"Scene 34, Take 1."