Chapter 19

It had been difficult managing university and the upcoming movie shoot but you were lucky everything was still being prepared and that most of the movie was to be filmed during the summer break. That was also convenient since you would be wearing...very little clothing.

You would go on leave from university in a week and you hadn't spoken about the whole lap dance situation with Toji. It happened two days ago and you have been kinda avoiding it. Now on your way to film the opening scene you arrived at the set that was a strip club where you meet the first mafia boss who is the boss of the ANBU mafia known as wolf. 

The song you were dancing to was giving a more ethereal look partnered with a very angelic song. You were wearing a glittered outfit to keep with the theme. 

A/N : This is just a reference choose whatever you want same for all outfits in this fanfic

You had to keep a lot of eye contact during this scene so it was weird filming a scene with a camera in front of your face ninety percent of the time to get an eye contact effect. Kakashi was really sweet to you and he made sure you were comfortable at all times even going as far as to make sure you had food during breaks. 

The scene wasn't very long you started by a simple swing around the pole before slowly dancing on the pole imitating an angel in flight. Cherri was a stripper who was passionate about story telling and hence her performances were so detailed catching the attention of the mafia bosses. This gave the innocent yet dirty theme. The pole dancing scene would end up where Cherri walks towards Wolf sitting on his lap and running her hands through his hair and ran her hand along the scar that Kakashi had done with special effects make up, this is meant to surprise Wolf as he always thought it to be a reminder of the monster he was yet the simple soft touch of Cherri brings him a feeling of being at peace.

"I think you're beautiful..." You mutter softly as Kakashi kept his stern gaze on you before it softened.

"No ones ever been this close to me before without shivering...in fear."

"I don't think you're scary..." You muttered placing your lips on his for a few seconds until you heard a...

"Cut!" Getting off his lap you got your make up touched up before you headed to get the second scene done. It was not done in order they just felt that it was more efficient to shoot the second mafia boss introduction scene since the outfits were similar but two different aesthetics. A few changes were made to the club while you changed and your second co- star walked in. 

Wearing a bright red dress you had a raven wig on giving a villainess aesthetic for the next boss. Heichou, as his subordinates called him was indeed a scary man and he was definitely not into anything cute, as the boss of the Wings of liberty he preferred a deadlier type of woman hence the performance brought her into his line of vision and put him deep under her spell. It also wasn't just any boss this particular one didn't like attentions shared so in this scene it was a private room without a pole and mainly a lap dance and stripping. 

Despite the first impression you had of Levi he wasn't all that bad and from the few conversations you had with him you could tell he was just on the more closed side but he was actually quite nice once you got to know him. The biggest shock you had was finding out he was 40 years old because he definitely didn't look it. Heading to the passage your shoot began as they filmed your footsteps with the beat before you slid the curtain open revealing the man cross legged on the big red couch as you sauntered over to him standing over him as you ran your hands along his face as his emotionless face scanned your body uninterestingly until you stood up slipping the dress off your shoulders revealing bright red diamante lingrie making him smirk as you sat on his lap giving him a lap dance until you heard a...

"Cut!" Signifying your body double would take over for the nude scene.

You headed to your changing room putting on some trainers, baggy sweatpants and a tight t-shirt, tomorrow was your scene with Chrollo and then a solo scene but today you wanted to go and see your boyfriend. 

You missed him but all you could think of as of late was his body against yours it made you want him not just in an emotional way anymore but more than that. You always were attracted to him but this was different. You weren't sure how he would react to that. 

It took a half an hour drive till you reached his house and you knocked twice before Nanami opened as you greeted him finding out Toji was in his room. Heading up to his room you knocked on his room door making him open it. The first thing you did was slam your lips into his-

A/N: Ball is in your court...Lemon or no lemon?