Chapter 32

You laughed slapping Kakashi's shoulder as you twirled your fork bitting your lip as he ran his hand along your side making you gasp as the couple across watched you both.

"You know I will never forget the day I met you and how angelic you were, so beautiful..." He whispered running his finger along your cheek as his heterochromic eyes scanned your face. "I'm so happy you decided to have dinner with me after all I just knew we were meant to be." He smiled holding you close as you nodded silently.

"Cut!" The scene ended as you burst out laughing.

"Who made my spaghetti so hot?" You asked as the prop director laughed apologising. "It smelt so good but I couldn't take a single bite." You complained playfully.

"I will send the whole casserole with you if you can enact the next scene well." Katsuki said making your eyes light up as you nodded.

"In all the years I've known you you've never done that for me!" Kakashi said shaking his head as Chrollo took a seat next to you as well.

"Me neither."

"Lucilfer, you better watch it or I'll make you shoot the next scene without CGI."

"On hindsight I never really liked spaghetti to begin with." He said pulling out a book to read before the next scene was prepared.

"I can't believe the movie is almost over." You whispered to your Co-stars as they nodded.

"It's almost over but I can tell it will take long to edit the action scenes will be a bitch to work on." Levi said crossing his hands over his already crossed legs.

"Chrollo come here for the next scene!" Katsuki called holding the chains that would be used in the next scene.

(It is essential to know the difference

Kurapika: 🕷⛓🔴👄🔴⛓🕷

Katsuki: 💥✋🔴👄🔴🤚💥)

Chrollo spent the next half an hour walking around all chained up while Kakashi gave him his tea with a straw making everyone laugh at how he would hum every time his mouth was either full or empty, occasionally knitting his brows and humming when he was done. Levi sometimes holding a tissue under his chin to make sure nothing messed him.

"Why is this so adorable I need pictures, first hand witness to Kakashi and Levi adopting Chrollo." You laughed catching the moment.

"Wait till they get older and start back talking." Levi chimed in.

"That's why the chains are here duh." Kakashi said laughing as Chrollo huffed in amusement.

"Say adopted!" You cheered as the two complied however Chrollo just sounded like he hummed posing as Levi rolled his eyes while Kakashi did the dad pose with his legs far apart and arms crossed making everyone laugh.

Eventually getting back to shooting the scene where you were walking around the hotel while Levi and Chrollo were filming.

The room was dark with minimal light as Chrollo struggled in the chains.

"It won't make a difference how much you struggle Lucifer." The voice of Levi was heard as Chrollo looked up seeing Levi.

"Hmmfgh hmmmgh hmmhmm!"

"Tsk you sound like a fucking baby." He kicked Chrollo making his brows knit as Levi yanked the chains down from his mouth. "Spit it out you fucking piece of shit."