Chapter 27

A/N: How do you loose calories while gaining calories?

Oh yeah that's right... Foodplay!

Smut Warning: Foodplay and blindfolding and other mature actions.

You ate the rest of your food giving Toji many compliments for his amazing cooking skills. The two of you finished as you went to wash the dishes since he cooked, however when you were done you began drying your hands when you felt a presence behind you and next thing you knew your eyes were covered.

Soft black satin...

That's all you felt over your eyes, partnered with Toji's mischievous chuckles.

"Ready for dessert?" He asked as his lips brushed your neck making your breath hitch.

"I- uh..." You couldn't respond because your senses were heightened and your heart was racing in anticipation.

"How about we try some of the desserts?" Toji asked spinning you around and placing you on the counter. "Take off your clothes baby..." He muttered nuzzling his face into your neck. Your flat palms on the counter that were propping you up, as your legs hung lazily on either side of Toji's hips, moved to your outfit. You couldn't see a thing and it made the whole situation even hotter. You never thought there would be a day when your boyfriend had you blind folded in the kitchen. Your hand unbuttoned your blouse that you wore from the shower. Letting it fall as your bra was exposed making Toji smirk as you leaned all the way back on the counter lifting your hips to teasingly brush Toji's bulge as you began to remove your pants, expecting him to move back he only pressed onto you harder.

"Mhn~" You moaned bitting your lip as he chuckled. The pants fell to the floor leaving you in your underwear that he helped you remove leaving you naked and blindfolded on the counter.

"From all the outfits I've seen you in this one is by far the best." He said running his hands down your naked body sending chills up and down your spine.

"Toji~ S-Stop teasing me." You moaned making him chuckle.

"What makes you think you're in a position to make demands?" He whispers kissing your neck as you shiver. "I haven't even started..." He said walking away. You heard the fridge open, some shuffling, then it closed. He approached again as your legs parted involuntarily for him.

"Such a good, good girl~" He said dragging the words as you whimpered. Next thing you knew you felt something slide along your lips.

Sweet,

Oozy,

Chocolate?!

Licking your lips was amazing as Toji chuckled.

"That's the chocolate mousse I made." He said leaning close to you. "My turn." He said grabbing something from a tray before you felt a cold sensation down your neck moving all the way to your lower belly.

"Ahhh~" You let out a drawn out moan at the feeling that made you squirm.

"It's just a strawberry baby~ With a whole lot of chocolate mousse. Here you can have the strawberry~" He said shoving it into your mouth with now warning making you almost gag at the sudden intrusion as tears welled in your eyes you began to slowly eat it as he held the stalk in his hand. Without warning he latched his mouth onto the trail of chocolate. His hot tongue dragging and swirling on your cool skin as you unconsciously moved your hips against him. His tongue eventually reached the end of the trail before he sighed over dramatically. "I'm still not satisfied..." He muttered disappointed before grabbing a strawberry and drizzling chocolate all over your chest. Making you pant in broken moans at the sensation. "Shhh...Let Daddy take nice good care of your needs yeah?" He smirked nipping at the skin on your collarbone.