Chapter 7

"So you're dating 'The Mr. Fushiguro' huh?"

"Nobara."

"Sorry, sorry it's just I don't think I have to worry about what kind of guy you date anymore you seem have good judgment." She smirked as you deadpanned.

"He's great okay but I still have to worry about you and Itadori. How was that? Were any moves made?"

"He gave me his ice-cream."

"See the way to a mans heart is through his stomach and if he gives you the food he's not a man he's your man!" You said happily as Nobara looked at you concerned.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Some shady magazine- What does it matter If I gave my ice-cream to someone they are important for sure, he must feel the same Nobara. You might have to be the one to confess but hey it's the 21 century about time you know. Women power." You shrugged as she nodded thought fully.

"Forget all of that Jazz what are you wearing for Halloween?"

"My costume that I have wished for since I was in 1st year."

"No."

"Yes."

"That's sad."

"Shut up its even recyclable next year."

"Why would you wear a Kageyama costume?"

"Because it's lit and also I can reuse it as a Daisuke Kambe costume next year."

"Okay but did you really?"

"No. I am going as Nezuko chaaaaan~" You laughed.

"At least its something that matches your height!" Nobara cheered.

"Hey my height is fine!"

"It's not Kageyama's..."

"I mean it's- Whatever! What are you wearing?"

"Hange Zoë."  (She'd pull it off in my opinion. To quote every YouTuber ever leave you comments down below)

"Fuck no."

"Mhm."

"Well damn."

"Wait did we just both choose anime characters."

"Yeah apparently." You said smugly.

(Elsewhere)

A woman in her early twenties walked into the room where five males were seated.

"I hope you all know what is expected of you?" She asked as they nodded. "We aren't giving the audience what they want it's what they need!" She said as Nanami stood up.

"So what is the theme this time Ms. Miwa." He asked as she smiled.

"Mafia."

"Wow okay..." Sukuna said shocked. "Why don't you bring in some hot women for us to pose with then." He asked bored.

"Because Mr. Ryomen that's not how it works! You have to understand the audience wants to see you not some women they don't know." She answered simply as he nodded. "Now get to work."

"Yes!" They all answered in unison.