Chapter 8

The walk wasn't long however most of it was Nobara collecting blackmail to tease you about.

"-So when she heard about that from Megumi she was ecstatic." You said laughing as Toji rolled his eyes.

"They are too much, and as for Megumi don't let that 'I have no interest in matters of the heart' facade fool you he has his own collection of romance manga." Toji said laughing as you joined in feeling him slip your hand in his as you felt a smile creep onto your face.

Eventually you arrived at Megumi's campus about to say your goodbyes when Toji stopped you.

"Hey uh do you wanna have a movie marathon tonight?" He asked as you thought about it noting you had no lectures tomorrow deciding to agree.

"Sure." You nodded as you walked back with him to his car while Nobara ran off to meet Itadori as you saw Megumi typing away on his phone.

"Hey Megumi?" You called him as he looked up waiting for you to continue.

"How are you planning on getting those two together?" You asked as he thought for a bit.

"I am still planning I haven't thought of anything yet..." He said thoughtfully.

"Well Halloween is coming up so I think we could plan something." You said evilly as Toji laughed.

"I knew you could play different roles but I didn't know matchmaker was one of them."

"I am a woman of many talents."

"Mhm."

Arriving at the mansion where all the drama unfolded you smiled in awe still shocked at how huge it was. It did make sense though since it was the home of five successful models. As you walked up the steps heading inside Toji motioned you to be quiet which confused you but you played along.

As you walked in you heard footsteps descending the stairs as you were pushed in the cupboard.

"Toji? You're early!" You heard a voice say.

"Satoru, leave me alone I had a bad day and I just want to go and sleep." You heard Toji say as you fought back a laugh. You remember what Toji said on the second date you both had about how the 'snowflake' would third wheel for the drama.

"Fine geez no need to be so rude. I'm going to the kitchen." He said in a sulky voice as you heard the footsteps fade away before you were freed from the cupboard and thrown over Toji's shoulders like a sack of potatoes as he ascended the stairs leaving behind a smirking Megumi who witnessed everything.

The two of you watched 2 movies of you're choice before Toji went down to get food for you both. As you were waiting you heard the door open as you expected Toji to walk in.

"Oh? Hello there Y/N, I didn't know you were here." Nanami said with a polite smile.

(This is such a difficult fanfic to write because of how many Dilfs there are 😒 Do we really have to stick to only one???😔)

"Hello, I came here earlier Toji just didn't want Mr. Satoru to third wheel." You said with a laugh.

"I know I'd usually be the last one to say this but you don't need to be so formal. You can just call us by our names." He said with a chuckle as you smiled nodding. "I'll be going now I was supposed to have a talk with Toji but it can wait, enjoy the rest of your evening." Nanami added.

"Thank you so much, you too." You said smiling as he closed the door.

"Who are you talking to?" You heard a voice ask.

"None of your business Sukuna." Nanami said walking off as you ran to hide in the bathroom not sure if people were going to walk in and your slight fear of confrontation kicked in.

The door opened as you ran behind he shower curtain. Toji, who was the one who walked in started looking for you confused as to why you weren't there. Seeing someone holding the curtain making him chuckle to himself as he left the food down. Heading towards the curtain before pulling it back seeing you hiding cutely as you made a small gasp before realising it was only him.

"Oh thank god."

"What happened to make you hide like that." He asked laughing as you explained that Nanami wanted to talk to him and Sukuna saw making you run to hide. "Aww no need to be so shy." He said patting your head as your jaw dropped.

"I'm not shy! I just feel awkward sometimes with new people." You said shrugging. "I mean what would I say to whoever walks in, plus I'd have to explain and-"

"Fine I get it, you're awkward and overthink."

"I don't like those words but yeah...sort of."

"Don't move your eyes." Toji said confusing you.

"Huh?"

"When you talk don't move your eyes keep them focused on one spot. When you move your eyes it's giving you time to overthink. Try it."

"So look at the same thing."

"Yeah just like how when I ask you what your ideal ice cream flavour is...you'd look away and think...don't. When you do that you give your brain time to overthink." He said as your mouth formed an 'O'.

"Oh I see...I'll try that." You said hoping to drop the whole overthinking situation. "Thank you." You said gratefully as he led you towards the food.

"Hey I have an event coming up it's a Halloween party and we can bring a plus one, I usually take Megumi but he's going out with my nieces to a cousins getaway." Toji said making you curious.

"What's it like?"

"Well there will be other models and the theme is Mafia...Don't ask! It's my boss's choice... So I wanted you to come with, only if you want to."

"I'd love to! Sounds fun." You said smirking.

"So you should probably wear a gown or some kind of woman's suit depending on what role you want to play...I'd like a woman's suit you'd make a badass mafia boss." Toji said making you laugh.

"That's because my amazing teacher taught me how to use a shot gun." You said still laughing as he chuckled.

"You learn fast..."

"Oh yeah." You said teasingly as he smirked.

"Yeah."