Chapter 16

You decided to stay over for the night while you and Toji just relaxed and we're talking before it started to rain lightly. 

"Aww the sound of rain is so calming!" You smiled looking out his window to the street seeing the rain falling slowly. 

"I'll keep that in mind." He said smiling as he lifted you into his lap as you both watched the rain. 

"Hey...do you wanna go out and...dance in the rain?" You asked shyly making him chuckle.

"We'll get sick..." 

"But I wanna dance in the rain even if it's once in my life!" You said sounding too excited for him to say no.

"Fine but straight to the shower afterwards okay?" He said sternly as you held back a laugh at him being so dad-like. 

"Okay...dad." You said muttering the last bit as he turned to you.

"You said what?" He said playfully stern.

"Nothing..." You joked as he lifted you up tickling your sides as you giggled struggling while he walked you to the door to go and dance in the rain. "We need music!" You said laughing as you grabbed the phone playing some songs.

(Cheezy af I know- )

The two of you danced slowly to the beat of the song when he would ever so often lift you up and spin you around or dip you and you would start laughing. 

He didn't want to do it because he didn't want to get sick but you wanting to dance so badly made his decision change. 

The song changes as you two start dancing more lively having the time of your lives. 

You loved him and he loved you and now it was just two people in love dancing like the world didn't exist. 

Nanami on the other hand saw you both outside as he sighed heading to make chicken soup. 

After the dancing you two were soaked giggling to each other. You both walked down the hall way seeing Nanami standing in the way with two bowls of soup making both your smiles stop as you'll took it acting like you'll were sorry. 

You showered first because Toji insisted and afterwards you were both getting ready for bed when you took a deep breath in before..."

"Aaauuuchoooo!" Making Toji turn to you with a part concerned part 'I told you so' face. "Come on! I had chicken soup!" 

"You're going straight to bed and I'll get you some medicine." He said sternly as you poured getting into bed as Toji left the room before returning with some cold tablets and a glass of water making to consume them before he turned off the light cuddling you as you giggled. 

"You're so warm and nice..." You whispered snuggling closer to him as he laughed keeping you close to him.

"I love you." He whispered kissing your forehead as you smiled wiggling even closer to him.

"I love you too." 

(Timeskip) 

The next morning you woke up feeling like a train. 

Make it a train on fire in a station with every terminal closed. 

Grumbling at your blocked nose and your generally clogged feeling you turned over seeing Toji wasn't there. What you did hear though were foot steps ascending the stairs.