Chapter 22

A/N: Fuck! I forgot the smut warning 😳😬💀😪 There is smut at the end!!!!

Heading to university you were slightly relieved to not be filming for the rest of this week excluding today, you had the end of semester before you would start daily filming. This week Kakashi, Chrollo and Levi were doing their solo shoots and the scenes where you weren't present. You were lucky that a lot of your portion was dancing however the more emotionally charged scenes were yet to arrive. 

You were lying down with your head on Nobara's lap as you squinted at the script in your hands 

"Come home with me. Let me help you relax- ...Bara?"

"Yeah." She answered lazily lolling her head to the side as the her eyes moves from her screen.

"Help me."

"With?"

"Lines..."

"Okay sure." She said putting her phone away as she turned to you.

"Okay here goes..."

(Timeskip)

You sat on a bar stool sipping some soda that was made to look like alcohol as Chrollo took a seat beside you. 

"You're looking conflicted." He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"I haven't had the easiest week." You muttered swirling your glass as he eyed your tight outfit that left little to the imagination.

" You muttered swirling your glass as he eyed your tight outfit that left little to the imagination

"You know the first time I saw you strut across that table...I saw an untamable wild fire." He said as you looked at him. "I became drawn to your energy, you make me want to let loose and be free."

"I-"

"You ignite my soul Y/N. You break me out of the chains life has on me. I want you to break me I don't even care. Just let me be all yours." He said as you widened your eyes.

"You definitely know how to flatter a woman Luci..."

"Luci?"

"Hm."

"I like it." He said coming closer as you felt his hand on your waist. "Come home with me. Let me help you relax." He whispered as you nodded shyly before a...

"Cut!" was heard. "Scene change! Get your asses to the next set. Now!" Katsuki said as the film crew moved out.

 Now!" Katsuki said as the film crew moved out