Chapter 11

"Hey." The deep, sultry voice said on the other side of the phone as you felt your stomach do flips. 

"Hi." You said shyly trying to suppress the feminine urge to pass out. 

"I hope you liked my gift, I thought the jewellery would look good on you.

"Its just arrived and it's absolutely gorgeous! I will say you had me a bit flustered because I'm new to the whole relationship thing in general but It felt nice being spoilt by my boyfriend." 

"You'd better get used to it." Toji said smirking smugly at your reaction, he could tell you were new to this and thus you were feeling shy. It made him wanna spoil you more just so he could see all the cute expressions you'd make. "What plans do you have for the rest of the day?" He asked.

"Looking after an overgrown baby with a hangover." You said, amusement heavy in your tone. 

"What did she do now?"

"Drinking contest with Yuji, I was watching tv last night when she knocked on my door drunk as a skunk!" You said exaggerated a little as Nobara shooed you while Toji laughed on the other side.

"That tracks..."

"I don't know how after all this time neither drunk confessed?"

"Maybe they did but they were both too drunk to remember." He said back as you burst out laughing. 

"So what are you up to?"

"I was gonna relax but then I thought why not check on you and if you want to hang out today?" He asked as you smiled. 

"Sure." 

"Ooh let's have a movie marathon!" Nobara said as she eavesdropped. 

"Is that Nobara?" Toji asked as she laughed.

"Yes it is I! What do you want my bestie for?" She said grabbing the phone.

"Go back to sucking Itadori's face off or something!" Toji said smugly as Nobara's jaw dropped. 

"We never did that yet!" 

"Go lie to someone else! And put my girlfriend back in the phone!" He snapped as she rolled her eyes handing you back the phone. 

"What was that?" You asked giggling as he shook is head at your best friends antics. 

"Don't ask, anyway back to our plans...Do you want to go somewhere relaxing or something?" He asked and you thought long and hard. (😏- I swear I'm not a kid!)

"Let's go relax at the beach!" You suggested as he agreed before you both said your goodbyes.

"Hn! Leaving me for your Dom Daddy I see." Nobara said in fake heartbreak as you laughed.

"Dom Daddy? I thought he was my brat tamer boyfriend?"

"Blah, blah, blah!"She said as you both laughed. "Well as much as I'd love to join you both, I have a pounding headache and I will be asleep in your guest room." She said as you laughed at her comedic behaviour. 

You got ready as you waited for Toji who showed up a short while later dressed in a black button up shirt, black pants and shades making you internally gulp at the sight, and boy was he a sight for sore eyes. You waved at him while he walked over and the first thing you got was a bear hug not just because he towers over you but because he probably just missed you. 

"You're squishing me." You mumbled muffled by those...rippling muscles. (One word...bliss😭) He quickly pulled away neatening your hair he so kindly messed up. "Aww it's okay." You said shyly because he was acting quite cute.