Izuku bio (UPDATE)

Superhuman Endurance: 6/6
Superhuman Agility: 6/6
Superhuman Speed: 6/6
Superhuman Strength: 6/6
High Intelligence: 6/6
Master Combatant: 6/6

BEFORE FUSING WITH BUDDHA:

AFTER FUSING WITH BUDDHA:

Longinus:His ancestor works through his right hand which has the shape of a cross imprinted on his palm(s)

Longinus:
His ancestor works through his right hand which has the shape of a cross imprinted on his palm(s). His abilities are also often in the shape of a cross. He usually uses it in the form of gravity-related abilities offensively and a barrier-like ability defensively. He can also summon Longinus' avatar to attack his enemies.

Gravity Manipulation:
He can crush things by applying increased gravity range from changing the trajectory of blades, "squeezing" people, crushing the ground to create holes, and crushing an entire island. This gravity manipulation also works in the far distance. He can also squeeze people in the air until they implode. As gravity is one of the "four powers of nature" that the King effortlessly uses, Izuku is shown to be able to counter the King via his reverse gravity whenever the latter attempts to utilize gravity manipulation.

Reverse Gravity:
He can change the topography of an area with gravity for both attack and defense. He can also levitate objects by reversing gravity around the area, and then thrusting them toward the target by increasing gravity over those objects.

Crucifixion:
He can ensure his attacks never miss by using this ability. "Crucifixion" charges up slowly, but as soon as it is complete any attack he makes, regardless of the angle he makes it from, will change direction to hit a target.

Energy Manipulation:
He can create cross-shaped energies to blast enemies.

Barrier:
Defensively, he can create barriers strong enough to hold back Sang Man-Duk's sky sword attack, which was larger than a multistory building, or stop a cave from collapsing on him.

Sacrificium:
Offensively he is capable of bringing down a cross-shaped energy blast from the sky that creates a crater deep enough to contain Jin Mori during his battle with Dean Ockham. Izuku has referred to this ability as the Power of Absolute Destruction in a battle.