Chapter 28

Sorry for the delay, but finally, here you go! Hope you like it! Read, comment, vote...(hopefully I'll be updating soon again >.<)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I went back home after two hours of buying things.

I'd bought: a nice dress and a pair of boots for Juliet, and a leader jacket for Andy, because Juliet had told me the one he had was waisted. I swore I didn't know what that man did with his clothes. I also bought a ps3 game for CC; those games are expensive, but, oh well, it was just once a year.

For Jinxx, I'd bought something really cool, or I thought so. I'd bought him a piano. With it had gone half of my money, but it was worth it.

CC and Ashley had already gone to their houses, so in that moment Jinxx and I were alone. He didn't have fever anymore and was feeling better.

– So, what did you buy? – he asked me as I entered the living room. I had just ordered some food.

– I've bought Andy's, Juliet's and CC's presents – I plopped down next to him and crossed my legs Indian style.

– Did you buy my present? – he asked smiling.

– Maybe – I giggled.

– What did you buy for me? – he asked and poked my side.

– You wouldn't believe me – I replied.

– What did you buy? – he asked confused, frowning a little but curious.

– A present – A wide smile plastered on my face as I took the remote control and turned on the TV.

He rolled his eyes.

We watched a movie I had found on the TV and then ate when the food arrived. He had insisted more than twice, trying to make me say what I bought for him. It was funny.

~»~

The next day we got up early and got ready to go to the mall. We were buying more presents. Buying things for the guys was easy, but then, I got frustrated because I didn't know what to buy for my parents.

Jinxx was looking for a present for his mother, so I was alone, lost in the shops.

I ended up in the music store, looking for the bass Jinxx and I agreed in buying for Ashley.

That was much easier than looking for a present for my parents.

Nobody could blame me for not knowing what to buy; I'd spent most of my adolescence alone after all.

~»~

– Did you buy anything for your parents yet? – I heard a voice asking from behind.

I lifted my eyes from the bass just too see Jinxx standing there, with some bags in his hands.

– No – I sighed and left the bass I had chosen on the counter of the music store.

He frowned and left the bags on the floor next to us.

The shop assistant had disappeared in search of a bass strings package.

– Why? – Jinxx questioned.

I just shrugged. I didn't even know if my parents were going to be at home on Christmas Eve.

– You know what? – he suddenly said.