Chapter 1

ALEX'S P.O.V.

– Mrs. Moore? Doctor Stevenson here, I have good news for you.

~x~

It's been a while since Jinxx had moved to my house and we were looking already for a house.

It was crazy how, after the return of Spider Enterprise, all has been.

We had a lot of concerts planned, a lot of magazines asking for an interview...

Also, everything has changed a bit. Who in hell would have imagined that the one and only Ashley Purdy would have fallen in love? For example.

Her name was Molly, Molly James. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Also, Andy finally proposed to Juliet, and they were gladly preparing their wedding, but by now, they were engaged.

Well, about me, nothing has changed too much. One arm and a half, still the same black hair. The side that I shaved that day months ago was now as if it'd never happened.

The doctor that treated me when I had the accident have been in contact and have talked to me about a new prosthesis that was a bit expensive, but it was the best that existed by now. I was thinking if I wanted to try it or not.

Anyway, I wasn't having the best day, so I decided to think about other things instead of that by then.

I was awake at 4 am in my apartment. It felt so empty without Jinxx here. I guessed I've got used to him being with me after all.

But I wasn't awake that early because of that. Actually I haven't fallen asleep so it was late, not early for me.

The reason about my sudden lack of sleep was the last thing Jinxx and I talked about the day before they went on tour. We actually argued and he left very pissed. I was pissed off too that day though.

 *A day before*

We were watching the TV curled on the couch when a advertisement about babies came out.

– Aw, how cute – he said. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

– Yeah, but cuter with their mothers – I laughed.

– Aw c'mon, you wouldn't say the same if you had one – he pocked my side.

I frowned for a moment.

– I don't want to have one – I replied and shrugged.

– Aw, why? – he frowned too, like not understanding my decision.

– First of all because I don't like little children – I said simply.

– C'mon, they're cute – he said.

– They're noisy, wrinkled and dirty; and also you remember that I only have one arm? It would be very funny to see me with a baby in just one arm – that was just my opinion.

– That's stupid – he replied.

I frowned.

– What's stupid? – I asked as I went for a moment to the kitchen and filled a glass with water.

– What you think about babies, and what you said about your arm, you're not the only one with one arm and I'm pretty sure that there are mothers between them – Jinxx said resting his back on the door frame.

– It's my opinion, you have yours, but you're not making me change mine – I shrugged.

– I have to try since I want to have babies – he said.

I raised an eyebrow.

– Well, I don't, and I think that arguing about this it's stupid – I left the glass on the table. He crossed his arms.

– I don't think the same, because you're saying to me that I won't be able to have what I want with the girl I love – he sounded hurt.

– Chill – I said resting my lower back against the counter.

– What if I don't want to? – he replied.

– I don't want to argue, Jinxx – he snorted.

– How aren't we supposed to argue about our future when we see it in different views? – he asked ironically, or apparently it was ironically.

– You're getting pissed off because I don't want the same as you and are trying to convince me, but what about what I want? – I asked. My voice raising.

– I don't like what you want because it senseless. What about when we grow old? Are you asking me to see other people with their sons and daughters and us alone? – he asked hurt.

– That's the point, I'm not asking you anything. Have you heard me well? Anything! – I replied irritated.

– Not directly, but you are asking me it! – he almost yelled.

I didn't like people screaming at me, I hated it, because they made me scream too.

– You know what?! I'm not asking you anything, you are actually asking me to change my whole life, so if you're not happy with me, there's the door! – I pointed to the corridor.

He breathed deeply glaring at me. Wow, I've never seen him like that, but it wasn't going to make me feel less than what I was. He went to our room.

I frowned for a moment and waited there to see how he came out with his bag ready and to the door.

– Where the hell are you going? – I asked going to the door.

– I'm leaving – he replied simply.

I was pissed by then, but he added pain to it. A bad combination actually.

– If you leave my house now, don't you ever come back, Jeremy – I said, trying to hold the tears that were already behind my eyes.

– Now is your house?! Don't worry, I won't! – he glared at me one last time and then went out slamming the door behind him.

A day later they left to go on tour.

*Back to now*

It's been just one day since that. I wasn't pretty sure of how the things were between us now. Were we still dating?