Chapter 3

ALEX'S P.O.V.

It's been a week since we decided to take a break. I've been concentrated in my work, not thinking in anything else.

I've written four or five new songs talking about how I felt and they were currently appearing in the new album that was coming up the next month.

It was great to see how our second album was getting ready. I couldn't help but want to see the reaction of our fans.

I've also started talking again to Lauri. After all, he was a good friend of mine, and I felt like I needed him with me in these moments. I haven't forgotten what happened between us though.

 A few days later he told me he was coming to LA to do some business, and I told him to stay in my house since I felt like I needed someone to fill the empty space that Jinxx left..

Juliet wasn't so sure about it though.

– Are you sure of this, Alex? – she kept asking as I prepared the guest room for Lauri.

– If I'm sure of what? Of my friend coming here? Why not? – I've replied every time she asked it..

– You told me what happened between you, what if Jinxx heard about it? How would he feel? – that bitch new where to punch.

– That happened long ago. Lauri and I are just friends. Juls, relax please – I wasn't going to let anything happen again. Not now.

*After Lauri's arrival*

We were preparing everything for watching a movie. It was a comedy since we both needed some humor in our lives.

He told me his dog has died a while ago and I felt really bad about it because I loved that animal.

I didn't tell him about Jinxx and I though. I didn't want to talk about it, but he ended up asking anyway.

– Where's Jinxx? – he said as I left a bowl with popcorns on the table.

– On tour – I replied simply.

– And how are you both taking being separated? – he looked at me curious.

 – Well...we've actually taken a break because of a fight we had before he left... – I scratched the back of my head.

– Oh... – he replied.

– Let's watch the film – I plopped down next to him and turned on the DVD.

We didn't talked about it anymore. I guessed he knew I felt uncomfortable talking about that. After all he continued being my lovely friend Lauri. With feathers in his hair and his characteristic smirk.

 ~x~

Even Juliet at the end of the week was used to Lauri being in my house and with us. He was a cool guy.

– I'm not saying he is a bad guy, I'm saying you have to be careful – she said while he was in the bathroom.

– Careful with what? – I questioned rolling my eyes.

– Alex, I've seen how he looks at you, he still likes you – I frowned for a moment.

– He would have told me – I replied.

– Are you sure of that? – she asked and then the conversation finished with Lauri coming in the room.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I wasn't sure about all this situation between Jinxx and Alex, but if they wanted it to be in that way, I wasn't going to say anything.

I was talking with Ashley when something came to my mind.

– Dude, do you remember that guy Alex used to talk about? Lauri? – I said while putting in the microwave a snack.

– Yeah, what's up with him? – he replied lifting his eyes from the magazine he was reading.

– He's in Alex's house – Ashley looked to me confused. I shrugged.

– Does Jinxx know it? – he questioned. I was cut.

– What do I know? – Jinxx asked coming in the room.

Ashley and I looked at each other speechless.

– Are you both okay? – he questioned taking a fizzy drink from the little fridge.

– Yeah, it's just that Alex has a flatmate for some days – Ashley said as casual as possible.

Jinxx stopped in his way to the living area and turned around.

– Who? – I swallowed.

– Andy, who? – he had his eyes directly on me. Fuck.

– Lauri Ylönen... – Jinxx tightened his grip around the can he had in his hand.