Chapter 23

ALEX'S P.O.V.

We signed a lot of things and took a lot of photos with the fans. But my favorite moment was when I saw a familiar face in front of the table we were at.

Helena smiled at us shyly and handled us a paper to sign.

– Hi! – I said as I took the paper from her hand.

– Hey – She bit her bottom lip looking at us.

– Jinxx, this is Helena, she's studying in our old high school – I said smiling widely while Andy and the guys signed the paper.

– Nice to meet you – Jinxx told her smirking. She didn't talk too much actually.

– Can I take a photo with you? – she asked to me.

– Of course – I stood up and went to her side, handling Jinxx the camera, then returning it after taking the photo. She took photos with everyone.

– It has been awesome meeting you all – she said.

– Same to you, if you need something just leave a message on twittter or wherever and I'll try to answer it, I promise – She nodded smiling and left the queue.

~»~

We continued signing and taking photos until there were no more people. Then we went directly to the tour bus because the guys needed a shower.

– Are you staying tonight? – Jinxx asked as he took his makeup off with a towel, waiting for Andy to come outside from the bathroom.

– I don't know, I'm staying at my parents house – I bit my bottom lip.

– I've missed you a lot – he pouted.

– Yeah, I've missed you too – I sighed and scratched my head.

– I'm going back to my house, taking a shower and coming here to stay with you tonight, okay? – a smirk growing on his lips.

– I love you – he said.

– I love you too – I pecked his lips before going outside the bus.

~»~

So I did what I told Jinxx and soon I was back in the bus with some stuff, my pajama, some clothes for the next day and my toothbrush basically.

While Jinxx was in the shower, Ashley and CC disappeared. They said they were going to some pub. Juliet, Andy and Jake also went away with some other band whose name I couldn't remember.

So Jinxx and I were alone in the bus. You know what that meant.

When he came out of the bathroom, his body wrapped only with a towel, I almost lost myself.

– Where's everybody? – he asked sitting down next to me just like that.

– They're gone – I shrugged. He smiled and his eyes traveled upside down my body.

– You know I've missed you a lot? – he said coming closer.

I couldn't help but giggle when his lips were inches from mines.

– I've missed you too – we started kissing and it turned more passionate.

Since we were sat on the couch, we decided to continue our moment in Jinxx's bunk.

Goodnight to everyone!

~»~

I opened my eyes slowly and stretched myself in Jinxx's arms. He looked at me and smiled, kissing my cheek a moment later.