Chapter 22

JINXX'S P.O.V.

What was everyone hiding from me? I sighed as Juliet and Andy looked at each other then at me for the fifth time.

– What's wrong with you two? – I asked irritated standing up and going out for some fresh air.

We were in Iowa, and I was happy about that, but without Alex it wasn't the same. I couldn't imagine myself living there without her. That would have been horrible, I could tell.

I sighed and went to find Jake and Ashley to wherever they were.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

Juliet and I were pretty excited with the idea of Jinxx finding Alex there. Apparently too much, because he went outside irritated.

We looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh.

This was going to be funny.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

*Skip till the concert time*

We were preparing ourselves for the concert. They were still talking between them without telling me, and it was pissing me a little.

I made my make up and went to the concert building alone to relax myself. They told me to wait for them but I just showed them the middle finger. I didn't want them giggling around and disturbing me.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I never thought I'd be so nervous before a concert. And I was only singing a song. I prepared myself and went to the concert theater but making sure nobody discovered me. I had even told the students from my ex high school to say nothing about my visit until the concert.

I warmed up and it wasn't too much time later when the tour manager appeared with the guys that were going to help me with the song. One of them surprised me. Mike. What the hell?

– You! – I said and almost ran to his open arms.

– Surprise! – he said hugging me tightly.

– When did you learn to play guitar? – I asked surprised.

– I always knew – he winked at me. Fucker.

~»~

In five minutes we needed to be ready. After my song, Pierce the Veil was acting. They were already there doing sound check.

The concert hall was full already, and the people was excited.

I felt bad because I was talking to Vic Fuentes, I heard Jinxx's voice and hid myself as I could, interrupting what he was saying.

– Jinxx can't see me yet – I said/whispered to him after coming out of the room I hid myself.

– Oh, why? – he asked frowning a little.

– It's a surprise, he doesn't know I'm here – I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

– Good luck with it – he smirked at me as the tour manager told us to go on stage.

The guys took their places as I walked upstage. I could see Pierce the Veil in the side of the stage. A lot of the bands were already there actually.

I looked around as the people screamed and cheered. Jinxx was with Ashley and Jake in the side of the stage, looking at me eyes wide open.

I smiled to him and bit my bottom lip while taking the microphone.

– Hey, how are you all tonight?! – I said to the crowd.

They cheered louder if possible. My smirk grew bigger.

– I'm going to sing you a song and then I'll let you hear the amazing music of Pierce the Veil, alright?! – I screamed the last part just to receive more cheers.

The music burst out of the speakers. I tightened my grip around the microphone and started doing what I was meant to do.

In a moment, everything can change,

Feel the wind on your shoulder,

For a minute, all the world can wait,

Let go of your yesterday.

Can you hear it calling?

Can you feel it in your soul?

Can you trust this longing?

And take control,

Fly!

Open up the part of you that wants to hide away

You can shine,

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life,

And start to try, cause it's your time,

Time to fly.

All your worries, leave them somewhere else,

Find a dream you can follow,

Reach for something, when there's nothing left,

And the world's feeling hollow.

Can you hear it calling?

Can you feel it in your soul?

Can you trust this longing?

And take control,

Fly!

Open up the part of you that wants to hide away

You can shine,

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life,

And start to try, cause it's your time,

Time to fly.

And when you're down and feel alone,

Just want to run away,

Trust yourself and don't give up,

You know you better than anyone else,

In a moment, everything can change,

Feel the wind on your shoulder,

For a minute, all the world can wait,

Let go of yesterday,

Fly!

Open up the part of you that wants to hide away

You can shine,

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life,

And start to try,

Fly!

Forget about the reasons why you can't in life,

And start to try, cause it's your time,

Time to fly.

In a moment, everything can change.

 When I ended singing, I looked around with a huge smirk plastered on my face as the crowd started screaming and cheering again. Also, as soon as I let go of the microphone, I felt two arms being wrapped around me. I turned around to see Jinxx there, smiling like a child a Christmas day.

– Have a great night Iowa! – I said into the microphone and then let the stage for Pierce the Veil.

When I walked to the backstage, the guys from BVB hugged me. I laughed and hugged back as I could.

The rest of the time Jinxx didn't go of my side, hugging, kissing me or playing with our fingers.

Even when they had to act, he let go of me because Ashley forced him to. I had to recognize that I laughed in that moment.

~»~

When they finished and they come back, we spent some time just hanging around.

– I can't believe you're here with me – he said burying his face in the side of my neck.

– I wanted to surprise you – I said and looked up because Andy called us.

– Let's go to the meet & greet guys – Andy said, walking hand in hand with Juliet.

I stood up and Jinxx followed me. That was the best day of the whole month.