Chapter 16

ANDY'S P.O.V.

– Dude dude, I've got something to tell you – I said catching Jinxx's attention.

– Shoot – He replied still playing with his and Alex's hands.

– You won't like this but Sammi is our photographer for this tour – he stopped clapping his hand with Alex's to stare at me.

I also saw how Alex turned her head slowly to look at me and then at Jinxx. That was the scariest face I've every seen, I must add.

– You kidding? – he asked, breaking the silence that had filled the room. I denied.

Jinxx glanced at Alex. Her serious expression said it all. She didn't like the idea, more like she hated it; just saying.

– Well, I guess we'll have to work and finish this tour like any other, we don't actually have to be with her – Jinxx replied.

– Except for the photoshoot – Ash mumbled.

Jinxx closed his eyes, breathing, I guess feeling how Alex was tensing by moments. It was so obvious it was scary.

– I'm going out, guys – she said getting up from her spot next to Jinxx.

– Where are you going? – Jinxx asked.

– To the mall – she looked at him for a moment before taking her jacket and bag.

– Do you want me to go with you? – he questioned.

– No, I want to be alone – she gave us the falsest smile ever and then went outside my house.

– Wow, that was weird – CC said, taking a sip of his beer.

– I know, she's quite angry – Jake glanced at us before staring at Jinxx.

Jinxx's blank expression... we could have used it as a canvas.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

The question that kept running through my mind was pretty simple. Why couldn't Sammi stay away from Jinxx and I?

It wasn't so difficult. She was a very talented photographer. She could have had any other band, but no, she wanted Black Veil Brides. She wanted Jinxx.

I made my way to the mall. I needed to take my mind out of that shit.

I bought some clothes since suddenly the shops had decided to have the clothes that I liked.

Fans came and went away after they'd received their autographs or photos. I wasn't really in the mood, but fans were fans. Without them, I wouldn't be were I was.

I spent some time in a new designer shop that was in the mall too, talking about the wedding invitations. I came out with some nice ones.

I went home an hour or so after that. Jinxx's car was parked outside. I parked mine and got out with my bags and the different wedding invitations in hand. I walked upstairs to our door and opened it with my key. When I came in, I found Jinxx on the couch, his arms crossed over his chest.

– Hello – I said coming in.

– Where have you been all this time? – he asked, getting up.

– In the mall, I told you – I said looking at him as if it was quite obvious.

– We have to talk – he told me. I frowned for a moment.

Not a single time someone had used that phrase and then said something good.

– About? – I asked, leaving the bags on the floor.

– About you getting angry about Sammi being on tour with us. How much time will pass until you stop getting jealous and leaving for hours like you did today? – he asked, crossing his arms again.

I breathed deeply.

– I'm not going to argue with you, think whatever you want, Jinxx – I sighed, leaving the invitations' prototypes on the table, then grabbing my bags and coming in our room.

I was so not in the mood to argue that I decided to stay in our room for the rest of the day. Nor that he bother in coming in anyway.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

I sat down again, watching how Alex turned around and disappeared in hour room. That was incredible. I was trying to solve that and she just went away. I sighed frustrated, scratching the back of my head. What was I thinking about? Trying to talk  with Alex Moore about Sammi Doll. Well, it was my fault after all, but that was the past. She should be able to continue with her life.

I stood up, walking around. What could I do? I glanced around and saw something on the table. I took it to find some prototypes for the wedding invitations. They were cool...so she had been doing that all the afternoon? There was this new designing shop...

Oh well fuck, maybe I was being a paranoiac with that, wasn't I? She had a point to be angry...I sighed again leaving the invitations on the table. Glancing at our room's door, I bit my bottom lip. Should I? I  knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer.

I frowned and opened the door. Alex was curled up on bed, sleeping. Oh. I took a blanket and put it over her. I couldn't get angry with her. She was my little miracle after all.