Chapter 6

Finally updating Chapter number 6, hope you didn't have to wait too much, my imagination wasn't working /:

Read, vote, comment :D

Love,

Blanca~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 JINXX'S P.O.V.

– Hey guys, I brought you some bhad managed to have my hands away all the way back to the bus..

Ashley and Andy looked at each other with confused expressions.

– Okay, man, you totally have to tell us what's going on – Andy said.

– Has something to happen to me to bring you food? – I asked raising an eyebrow.

They looked at each other again and then back at me.

– Yes – they both said at the same time.

I laughed and denied with my head as I took one of the pancakes.

– Okay, I'll you what happened then – they came next to me and sat down, taking pancakes too.

I told them what happened last night with Alex and I had to recognize that these two seemed to be two excited cheerleaders.

Not too much time after, CC and Jake appeared from the bunk area. They sat down without saying anything. Well, actually, Jake groaned something but I couldn't understand it, so yeah.

~»~

After the interview Andy and I went, I made him come with me to some shops I wanted to visit. I needed his help after all.

– How much time have I to be here Jinxx? I'm tired, you know – Andy pouted following me around the music store we were in.

– Don't be a child Andy – I sighed handing him my Monster energy drink. He took it and drink while I found a cool guitar.

– I wish Alex hadn't had the accident. I missed those days when we played together – I murmured to myself, but apparently Andy heard what I said.

– Dude, nobody wanted that, but it happened. Is she still waiting for the prosthesis? – I nodded.

– The doctor talked to her about this new prosthesis that was connected to her arm nerves, but it takes two months to create it, so she was still waiting – I left the guitar I had in my hands in its place.

– That doesn't sound too comfortable – He replied drinking some Monster.

– Well, she'll be able to move the prosthesis like a normal arm, she's spent a lot of money in that – I glanced at him.

– Let's go to this shop, I brought you with me for that after all – I pointed to the store that was in front of me while going out of the music one.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

– Are you sure you have to leave tomorrow? – I asked Lauri as I sat down on his bed while he put his clothes inside a bag.

– Yes, the band is waiting for me, my holidays are officially going to finish tomorrow – he laughed sadly.

– That sucks – I caught Kenny after he had tried to jump on the bed from the floor and petted his head.

Lauri glanced at me and smiled. He took his phone from his back pocket and took a picture of Kenny and me.

– I'll miss this things – he smiled sadly while saving his phone in his pocket again.

I hugged as I could Kenny against me. He licked my face making me laugh.

– I'll miss this too – I said to myself.

Before I could say anything else, Lauri was kissing me, pressing Kenny slightly against my chest. When he separated I looked at him with wide eyes.

– You know, we don't have to miss anything if we don't want – he looked back to his bag that was filled with his clothes.

– Lauri... – I started, pausing to form a thin line with my lips.

– I know, I had to try – he said looking at me bitting his bottom lip.

– I love Jinxx, I'm sorry – I left Kenny on the bed and made my way to my room.

– I'm the one supposed to be sorry – he murmured running a hand through his hair.

I turned around for a moment and smiled sadly.

*The next morning*

I opened my eyes lazily as the light filled the room. Oh, I have forgotten to close the blind. I stood up as I could and made my way to the bathroom.

Today I had the appointment with the doctor to see my new prosthesis. I was nervous, even when I was going just to see it today and to know when I could have it.

I brushed my hair as I could with one arm.

At least I was left handed.

I went to the kitchen trying to figure out where was Lauri. I knew he was leaving today, but I didn't know at what time.

When I came in the kitchen, I found a note hanging in the fridge.

Dear Alex,

I'm leaving now, I was going to wake you up but you seemed so peaceful sleeping...I really hope you're not angry with me about what happened yesterday, and I'd love to see you soon. Maybe while touring we'll get to see each other :)

Love,

Lauri and Kenny.

I sighed after reading the note. This asshole. He left without even saying goodbye.

And in that moment that I stopped to look at the house, I felt suddenly alone.

~»~

I looked back at Juliet who had gladly accepted coming with me to the doctor's appointment and then knocked on the door.

After a moment of silence, my doctor's voice filled the room for a moment, telling me to come in.

– Hello, Ms. Moore and...? – He looked at Juliet.

– Juliet, Juliet Simms – she smiled kindly.

 We both sat down and the doctor explained everything about the operation and that stuff. I had to recognize that I was quite nervous.

After all the talking thing, he stood up and brought something to his desk. He showed us a robotic arm. I looked at it speechless.

– This is your prosthesis, Ms. Moore – he said smiling. I glanced at Juliet and saw she has the same expression as me.

– It could be like this or we could cover it with silicone to make it look more human – the doctor told me.

– This is pretty awesome – Juliet said touching it for a moment.

– I know – A huge smile plastered on my face. I'd be able to have my right arm again. Finally.