Chapter 7

ALEX'S P.O.V.

– I told you! I told you and you didn't want to listen to me – Juliet said denying with her head.

I looked at her eating a chip and rolling my eyes.

– Okay, you were right, I was wrong, but Lauri is my friend and I couldn't just told him to go to a hotel or something – She sighed.

– Are you going to tell Jinxx? – Juliet asked before eating some salad.

– I don't know, we were alright now...why does everything happen to me? – I face-palmed myself.

– He'll be pretty pissed off – she agreed.

~»~

I was inside the recording room, warming my voice and preparing myself for singing.

– Alex, can you come here for a sec? I need to talk to you guys – Mike told me from the other side.

I frowned for a moment but shrugged and came outside. I sat down next to Jordan on the couch and put my eyes on Mike who was standing in front of us with his arms crossed. He scratched the back of his head before talking. He used to do that a lot while thinking.

– So, uh, you all remember Layla? – Oh yeah, Layla was Mike's girlfriend. She was cool.

– Yeah, what happens with her? – we glanced at each other and then at him again.

– Uh...she's pregnant – he scratched the back of his head again.

– OMG! Are you joking Mike? – Jordan said surprised.

Miked denied with his head.

– Congratulations man – I smiled at him.

– Thanks...uh...but that's not all – He told us.

– We've been all very concentrated in this album and it's great, but I want to spend some more time with her, like a break – Now I was the one scratching her head.

– But...we have to promote this album – Henry said. I thought these guys sometimes read my mind.

– I know, but understand me – he looked at us forming a thin line with his lips.

He did have the right to ask for that. I mean, he wanted to be a good boyfriend, a good band member and he would have to learn to be a good father.

– I think you deserve it Mike – I said out loud. He smiled at me.

– But what about the album? – Henry insisted.

– Remember my operation, right? I'm going to be out for two weeks, and if Mike needs more time we'll find someone to fill his spot while he's out – I said to Henry.

– Thank you – Mike said to me while I returned to the recording room. I smiled and nodded.

JINX'S P.O.V.

*Three days later*

I couldn't believe the tour ended today. I'll be finally able to go back home. I knew Alex operation's date was the day after tomorrow, so it meant I only had one day to be with her at home.

I slept most of the way back in the plane.

There had been a party due to the end of the tour, ans we were there until late.

I drove the way back home. It was weird that Alex wasn't at the airport, but I knew they were still working in the last details of the album so I understood.

I opened the door with the key that was hidden behind some rocks and came in. I made my way to our bedroom.

What I found surprised me.

Alex was asleep on the bed, curled up. She looked so beautiful. I took her black bangs out of her face smiling.

I laid down next to her, just watching how she slept.

Not too much time after she opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me sleepy.

– Oh, hey – She smiled rubbing her eyes.

– Hi – I replied smirking kindly.

– I'm sorry I didn't go to the airport, I fell asleep after lunch – she hugged me, surrounding my neck with her arm and burying her face in the side of my neck.

I hugged her back tightly.

– It doesn't matter – I kissed her shoulder.

– I missed you – I said making her look at me.

– I missed you too – she said with a sweet smiled plastered on her face.

We leaned and kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. I introduced my hands under her t-shirt, taking it off slowly, not breaking the kiss until the last moment.

I took off mine too and threw them both to the floor.

We laid on bed, kissing harder and continued taking off clothes and finding each other after all this time.

~»~

– I'm afraid – Alex said as she curled up next to me, resting her head on my chest.

– Of what? – I asked hugging her by the waist.

– The operation – her breathe in my chest warmed my body.

– Don't be, everything will be okay, I'll be there with you – I kissed the top of her head.

– What if something goes wrong? – she asked. I tightened for a moment my arms around her.

– It won't, don't think about that now – she looked at me not sure but nodded and rested her head again in the same spot..

I sang for her the lyrics of Carolyn. I wasn't the best singer, but she seemed to be more relaxed.