Chapter 5

Keep reading, commenting and voting!  :3 Hope you like it

Love

~Blanca

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULIET'S P.O.V.

I was glad that Alex felt better with Lauri living with her, but I honestly didn't like the situation. This girl was so blind that she wasn't able to see the sparks in his eyes every time she smiled at him, or the fact that he always stood by her side or near her.

I also had talked to Andy about it. He wasn't comfortable but because of Jinxx. Andy told me he was pissed off at first, but lately he'd been sad and hopeless.

– I really want this tour to end – I said taking my bangs away from my eyes.

– I know babe, but we can't make time go faster – Andy sighed.

You could tell by the dark shadows under his eyes that he hasn't been sleeping much.

– You continue with your sleeping problem? – I asked concerned. He nodded.

– I've been taking sleeping pills, but they aren't working too well – he drank some watter from his plastic bottle.

– Try to sleep now that the bus is in a stop – I told him.

– But I miss you – he told me pouting.

– Andy, take care of your healthy, please – Our eyes met and then he slightly nodded.

– So, see you. I love you so so much, you can't imagine how empty I feel without you by my side – Isadly smiled.

– I guess as empty as me – I blew him a kiss before we finished the video call.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

*That night*

I woke up and a suddenly emptiness filled my body. I cringed my legs and adopted a fetal position. All I was able to think about was how I missed Jinxx and how I missed his contact with my skin. There was a sharp pain in my chest.

I started crying. I licked the first tear that rolled down my cheek. Salty.

I didn't actually know what made me move but I made my way to my phone, it was resting on my night stand, and looked though the numbers.

It sounded three times, I was going to hang out when there was sound in the other side of the line.

– Hh, hello? – a hoarse voice asked. I smiled still in the same position as the tears kept appearing in my eyes.

– Jinxx? – there was movement in the other side.

– Alex? – his voice sounded surprised.

This is for all the true rock & rollers (Here we go again sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें