Chapter 20

JINXX'S P.O.V.

– Sammi, seriously, what's on your mind? – I asked crossing my arms.

– Nothing, I guess I'm nostalgic today – she shrugged. I raised an eyebrow but denied.

In that moment Ashley and CC came out. They were arguing about some random and stupid thing.

– Jinxx, do you remember that time in Detroit last year? – Ashley asked.

– Yeah, why? – I tilted my head.

– CC doesn't believe me – He said throwing his hands in the air.

– Dude, that time was awesome – I laughed.

– No way dude, why had I to be ill? – CC whined.

~»~

When Andy and Jake were ready we made our way to the theater where we were playing that night.

I was tunning my guitar when my phone rang.

– Hello? – I asked not even bothering in looking at who it was.

– Hey Jinxxy – Alex replied from the other side.

– Oh hey! How are you? – I said living my guitar apart.

– I'm fine I guess. Last night I didn't sleep too much though. My arm was killing me – she sighed.

– Oh, that sucks – I looked down at my watch. We still had twenty minutes.

– I know. How's everyone? – she questioned curiously.

– They're great. You should be here with us, touring is awesome – I said.

She laughed at my energy level.

– How many Monsters have you drunk? – she asked messing with me.

I rolled my eyes.

~»~

We talked ten minutes more before Andy came and told me to be ready since in five minutes we should be on stage.

– Listen, why don't you leave the wedding stuff for a while and come with us a week on tour? – I asked biting my bottom lip.

– Do you really want me to be in the same bus as Sammi? – she asked sarcastically.

– No, I want you in the same bus as me – I said sighing.

– Sorry, you know I want to be with you, I really want – I scratched the back of my head.

– I know, I guess I'll see you in a week and a half – I pouted.

– I love you – she said as if she didn't know what else to say.

– I love you too. I have to go, we're playing in a few minutes – I sighed.

– Okay, good luck, have fun – she replied and then hang out.

It made me sad that she couldn't leave what she was doing. The most important things were already solved, but Alex needed everything to be ready. Yeah, that was my fiancée.

I made my way to the stage, guitar in hand.

<<Let's rock this city>> I thought as I made my way upstairs.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

Okay, now I felt like a bad girlfriend. I decided to do what was running in my mind. I called Juliet.

Three tones before she spoke.

– Hey Alex! – she said, the loud music covering the background.

– Sup Juls – I replied.

– Are you okay? You seemed stressed – she screamed for me to hear over the music.

– Yeah, I've been planning wedding stuff. Listen, where is the next place you're going and when? – I asked.

– What? I can't hear you. Text me what you want! – she said.

– Okay! – I screamed and hanged out.

I quickly texted her with my question.

Text from: Alex

To: Juliet

Where's the next place you're going and when?

She replied almost instantly.

Okay, so I knew where they were going to be and when. Time to do some packing.