Chapter 21

ALEX'S P.O.V.

Do you know where I was going? I was going to Iowa. Their next gig was there. I couldn't believe after all this time, I was going back to my hometown.

I called my parents and told them. They were pretty happy with the idea of seeing me again after, how many? Seven years? I've been doing a lot of stuff during that time.

They were still working, for those of you asking.

So yeah, I bought the ticket and I was in my way to the airport. I wanted to be there as soon as possible so I'd be able to enjoy some time there before the show.

I'd also talked to the tour manager, and he made possible for me to open the show for the other bands that were on tour with BVB. They told me that there'd be musicians to help me with the song I was going to sing so I didn't have to worry.

I was pretty excited about it. That was the first time I was going to be alone on a stage actually, I meant without acting like Spider Enterprise.

*Skip until Iowa*

I arrived to my house and couldn't help but stay outside, bag in hand, remembering all the feelings that I'd lived there.

I walked to the front door and opened the door with my old keys. I didn't thought I'd have to use them again. I actually missed that sensation.

My parents weren't at home since I'd arrived at 10 am and they started working at 8 am, but hey, we were going to have lunch together at the local restaurant we used to go when I was younger.

I walked upstairs to my old bedroom. A smile plastered on my face the whole time. I felt like I was fifteen again and that the next day I'd have to go to high school.

I was so high in my clouds that when my phone rang, I almost had a heart attack.

With one hand in my chest, I caught it to see it was Juliet.

– Hey Alex! – she said excited.

– Sup Juls – I smiled looking outside my window as we talked.

– Are you already there? – she asked.

– Yup, I can't wait to see you all – I said happily.

I was actually bitting my nails, like I'd end up with my hands. I laughed at the idea.

– I can't wait either! Hm, Andy want to talk to you, talk to you later – she replied and handled Andy the phone.

I heard from behind people talking. I guess they were in a shop or something.

– Lexy – his husky voice said from the other side.

– Andy – I said smirking even when he couldn't see me.

– Juliet told me we're going to have you in Iowa with us, finally! – he said excited.

I really loved Andy's energy some days. He was so cute when he acted like an excited child.