Weak

So like a few of my other stories, this one deals with a touchy subject.  This chapter will be dealing with domestic abuse and violence.  I'm going to assume you all know what this is, so I want to let you know that abuse comes in a variety of different ways.  Not just physically and sexually, but emotionally, mentally, and manipulation, there are a lot of ways to be abused.  If you are in a situation like this, please call the hotline.

1-800-799-7233

Https://www.thehotline.org/

Please please talk to someone.  You are not alone, and I know there are people out there who will talk to you.  Including me.  Stay safe guys.

Request by: Castiel_Novak_Bitch

(Also I know some of y'all only like girls, me too, so don't complain just pretend you're bi for a couple minutes)

Imagine, You have an abusive boyfriend (I know some of you are gay, me too, but we're going with a boy.  No, it doesn't have anything to do with gender.) And you need help.

    Age: 15-17

    B/N- Boyfriend's name.

    It started out as a simple crush.

    Isn't that how it always starts?  Just a simple, innocent idea, a want.

    It didn't really mean anything, just something everyone experiences in their teenage years.  But not you.  This wasn't something everyone experienced.  This wasn't something anyone should experience. 

    B/N was like any other guy at your school, but better.  He seemed sweet, he was cute, he played sports, he was a straight basic girl's dream.  It was assumed that for a girlfriend he'd get some preppy vsco girl in the school, maybe a cheerleader or a tennis player.  Someone everyone expected.

    So you can probably imagine the amount of shock you had when he asked you to homecoming. 

    It was wonderful, just like you had imagined.  He was a gentleman, he opened doors for you, got you a drink whenever you asked, paid for dinner, he even slow danced with you.  It was the best night of your life.  After everything, he dropped you off (On the road that led to the bunker, you couldn't give away your biggest life secret) and he gave you a small kiss right before he left.  It was perfect.

    The whole way home, you had a red glow on your cheeks and you could feel all of the butterflies fluttering around in your stomach.  You got to the bunker and walked inside, easily avoiding telling your brothers about the kiss, and sneaking off to your room to day dream and think "what-if" all night long. 

    A day later, he texted you right when you woke up.  You texted all day long, and it was easy to lie and hide your phone from your brothers, who didn't really suspect anything.  You're a teenager, it was normal. 

    The day after, school was in session.  You got there around 7:40, and got to class rather early.  A couple hours later, you saw B/N walk towards you, and that was how you ended up going on a date three days later.

    It had been a couple weeks, you and B/N had been on plenty of dates, picnics, dinner and a movie, walking through the park, all that cheesy stuff.  On your 5th date, he finally asked you to be his girlfriend, giving you a necklace to wear so you could always remember him, even when you weren't together.   

Obviously, you said yes.  Why would you say no?  He was one of the nicest people you've ever met, and you couldn't have been happier when he asked you.  You never thought someone like you would be able to be with someone as amazing as him, but here you were, living a real-life fantasy.