Care

Updatin a lil earlier cause of a play :p

Hello everyone!  So this is a request I got, from Violet_R_Winchester (babe thank you so much for the idea I hope you like it :) Also happy birthday!)

Also real fast.  Vi, I wanted to do something a little different on her backstory, her mom had an affair with a werewolf, and she's human, but she remembers being with John for a night so she fakes it and tells him that it's his and leaves, so please don't be upset if I changed anything you wanted badly. That's it though!

So she gave me this idea, it's her OC (original character, I didn't know what OC meant for my first few months of writing lol) Her OC's name is Violet, and she is a werewolf, anyway thank you again for requesting this love, here you go!  I hope you enjoy :D

!!WARNING!!
Triggers: Self harm, anxiety/panic attacks

The moment was so brief, but it happened. 

Of course it happened, it had to.  It's not like she meant for it to happen, but it did, and there was nothing she could do about it.

She was giving birth.

Labor was underestimated, it was hard, and difficult, and it hurt.  It hurt a lot.  But she got through it.  How?  Well, she didn't entirely know either.

But she gave birth, to a beautiful little, Werewolf.  

Her mother tried her best to ignore it, and tried to love her as much as she could.  She watched her new child squirm in the ratty old cloth that she found somewhere on the road, she watched her face squint in on itself and she opened her mouth, to cry.  But it seemed her cries were tolerable.  For they couldn't bother her, it was her child, and how could she hate it? 

Well, there's a possibility for everything.

Violet was four months old now, she was getting bigger, and she was able to do things that most children couldn't at her age.  She could make noises that sounded like words, and she could sit up and almost crawl.  Her mother did her best to ignore it, but it was getting harder.

Violet was five months old, when her mother tried her best to ignore her as much as she could.  She gave her daily needs in order, food, water, and a clean diaper.  But spending time with her got harder and harder by the day.  Her eyes were so yellow, it's not like she could control it, but it was so hard to look at. 

Why couldn't she stare into the eyes of her own child?

Violet is six months now.  And her mother has had enough.  Luckily for her, she knew a man.  A man she was with for one night, one brief night.  But she knew, it would convince him.  She did her best to track him down, and after finding out where he could possibly be, she knew what to do.  He was in Georgia, working on a case with his two sons.  She set on her journey, to find the man she could dispose this vulnerable creature to.