Snowball

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL! It's finally the time to eat until you throw up and dread going to relatives houses for dinner :D. So this is a little somthin somethin with the floof that I thought would be cute to post, so I hope you like it, I love y'all! Merry Christmas!

Imagine, it's Christmas! Read the title and guess. (It's actually not Christmas themed there's just snow in this one sorry not sorry lmao)

Age: 3-5

The grey lit sun filled the old and ratty motel room as the blinds cut off the light beams. It wasn't very bright, since the sun was tinted behind clouds, but you couldn't really tell since you faced away from the window.

Dean's arms were curled around you, your head was pressed into his upper chest. His quiet breathing trailed down the side of your head and on your neck as his nose pressed into your hair. His chest rose against you and your head moved with it. His heartbeat echoed in your ears as you tried to get yourself to fall back asleep. But to no avail, for your body had decided that it was time to get up.

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked straight at Dean's grey and worn out shirt. You breathed deeply, and thought to yourself onto how you were going to get out of bed without walking your eldest brother.

You were able to turn your head around slightly to see the ceiling, and you could lift yourself up slightly enough to see Sam, but that was about it movement wise. You tried to move your arm up, to see if you could move his off, but all he did was hold you tighter, encasing you in his massive and muscled arms. Even if you were a little too squished, you both could fit together like a puzzle. Both of you clicked together so easily, it was like you were destined to be siblings.

Eventually you had enough of laying in your own hair, it was becoming pretty itchy, so you lifted your head up, looking from over Dean's shoulder, and saw Sam's back facing away from you, the blanket comfortably draped over the lower half of his body. You frowned, hoping he was awake.

"Saaaaaamm...". You whispered. He didn't move. But Dean did, by pulling you closer. You groaned lightly, letting your head fall onto your pillow for a moment to let your neck rest. Using all your strength in your neck, you lifted it up as much as you could, still not wanting to wake your older brother.

"Saaaaaaamm...!" You said louder. He shifted slightly, and you got a lot more hope in you.

"Sammy!" You didn't yell, but you spoke loud enough for him to hear. He jolted awake and kept his face away from you. You let your head fall for a second to regain your strength, but you quickly looked back up and saw Sam's head turned towards you. You smiled.

"Help me." You mumbled. He smiled and rubbed his face as he sat up.

"What's wrong baby girl?" You smiled as your shirtless brother climbed out of his bed to come save you from the others grasp. You glanced at Dean with some slight annoyance.

"I'm stuck." You mumbled. He laughed lightly and walked over, observing the peculiar situation. You could barely turn around and face him since Dean had you squished in so tightly. He put his fist under his chin, making a face that meant he was thinking, and jokingly nodded.

"Yep. I think you're stuck there forever."

"Noooo...!" You groaned, letting your head fall onto your pillow. Sam laughed and quickly grabbed you from under your arms, swiping you from under Deans grasp, just before he would wake up. You smiled at Dean, watching him sleep was kind of amusing. Sam looked at him before smiling at you.

"Have you seen outside yet?" He asked happily. You shook your head. He smiled wider and turned to the window, pulling open the blinds. What you saw, made your jaw drop.