Birthday cake

Imagine, You figure out Crowley's Birthday and bake him a cake, and then summon him so you can give it to him.

Age: 5-6

You covered the item with the rest of the dirt in the pile next to you. You proudly stood back and waited.

"What the-" You turn your head to see an attractive young women. You smile. "The littlest Winchester? I expected your brothers" Your smile becomes even bigger. "What do you want?" She asks, putting a hand on her hip.

"I wanna see Crowley!" You say. She raises an eyebrow.

"Why?" You looked at her with your puppy dog eyes that you inherited from sam.

"Please...?" You ask in the most innocent voice. She rolls her eyes.

"Listen kid. I can't get to Crowley." She sighed, Looking at your innocent sam eyes. "But I can tell you how to summon him." You smile and nod.

You eventually finish the pentagram, but the girl couldn't let you cut yourself. So she cut her hand and summoned him for you.

After she did that, you hugged her neck. She had never had a soft spot for kids, but you seemed to be an excellent exception.

"Never thought I'd ever like a Winchester." You smiled. Not being entirely sure what she'd meant.

She left, so you turned around, and waited.

Suddenly, a man in a well dressed suit appeared. You had huge smile plastered on your face. When he appeared, he became confused.

"I assumed one of your brothers would summon me. Or at least be here." He told you.

"I snuck out!" You said with the cutest giggle. That giggle couldn't but help Crowley smile.

He looked down and saw that he wasn't trapped, even though every time one of your brothers summoned him, he would usually be trapped. But he wasn't, and you were alone which made him slightly uncomfortable.

"Course they wouldn't notice you sneaking out, they're complete morons."  He mumbled under his breath.  "What can I do for you princess?" You loved it when Crowley called you princess.

You turned around and grabbed the foil wrapped cake pan. Crowley looked above you and noticed what it was, but he was a little confused.

"What is that?" He asked. You held it and tore off the foil. You lifted it towards him, being so small it was pretty hard to hold a cake, and a glass pan. Crowley looked into the pan. "Is that a... Cake?" He asked, still confused. You nodded.

"Yep! I made it myself. It took 4 hours. I kept messing up." You smiled.

Crowley looked at your eyes and saw the giant bags under them. You haven't ever been up this long.

You kept smiling and waited for Crowley to do something. He didn't move. He only stared at you and the cake.

Your smile slowly formed into a frown.

"You don't like it...". You said with a deep sadness in your voice. Crowley, for some reason, started feeling guilty. Mm

The cake you gave him wasn't the best looking, but he still wanted to see you smile.

Everyone loved your smile. You sat it on the ground and sighed.

"You can go.... you don't have to have it...". Crowley frowned. Finding a new love for a Winchester.

"Oh no, we can't have that." You looked up at him. "I must try this... Gorgeous cake...". He said lying. You looked confused.

"Really? Because I think it looks like crap." You said with your smile. Crowley couldn't help but laugh at your own discrimination. He squatted down.