Found

Imagine, your dad is Dean, but you were born without him knowing, and you were adopted by an abusive parent.

Age: 7-8

Trigger warnings: there is abuse but it's not horribly graphic details (and drugs). Also this is my first DDM! Hope you enjoy!

Blow after blow, yell after yell, drug after drug, that's all you would get everyday. Charles winder, your adoptive father was abusive. When you were little, your mother was killed. 

 By a murderer, is what the police said. But you knew it was something else. You remember that when your mother was putting you to bed late at night, something jumped from behind her. It slashed your mother's stomach and she bled to death.  

The last word she uttered was "Dean." You had no idea who Dean was, or if he was even a person, but if you ever met someone named Dean, you'd make sure to ask a few questions. 

 You sat on the couch as Charles angrily stormed the living room. It was that time of day when he would yell at you and hit you for no reason.

"And you decided to just be this needy... BITCH!" He yelled at you. He struck your left cheek as your head jerked to the side from being hit so hard, there was definitely going to be a mark. 

Bruises were all over your arms and legs. There was only one bruise on your face, but it was resting on your jawline were it had been broken a few weeks ago. 

 He refused to take you to a hospital, so you had to let it heal by itself, even though the pain killed you.

Before he could hit you again, the doorbell rang. He turned to you. "Get upstairs. Now." You obeyed, as you quickly ran upstairs and hid from whoever was here. You ran into your room and sat on your bed, closing the door. 

 You waited and quietly listened to the voices at the door. They were both men, and you could hear the dangerous word ring in your ear. 

  FBI...

 You walked out of your room and listened from the edge of the staircase.

"We just wanted to ask you a few questions. Is there anyone else home?" One of them asked. Charles chuckled nervously.

"Oh uh, yes my daughter she's upstairs. She's resting."

"Do you think she could come down as well?" The other one asked.

"Of course!" He told them. Charles didn't want them finding out about the drugs he kept hidden, but if you were in the picture, their attention might be drawn away from what's being hidden. "Sweetheart? Could you please come downstairs?" He put on a fake voice to show that he "loved you". 

 You slowly crept downstairs and turned the corner. Your eyes widened slightly at seeing the large men take up most of your doorway. 

 "Y/N? This is agent Mitchell and agent Brooks. Their gonna ask us some questions." Your father gave you a look telling you not to say anything or you would be in some of the worst pain in your entire life. You nodded. 

 The two men smiled at you as they put their badges away. You all walked to the couch as the agents sat across from you. 

 Your father sat next to you to make sure that you wouldn't do anything stupid, so you kept quiet and would give hardly any response. Even sitting down the agents were huge. Being the 4 4 child you are, they were pretty humongous to you.

"So Y/N, do you remember seeing a woman named Charity Bradbury from down the street?" The taller one asked. You stared at the ground and shook your head.