Preschool

Wassup y'all.
This is a request I got from MarvelWriter99 , and I love the prompt, so here it is :)
Enjoy my squad.

Imagine, it's your first day of preschool, and you are not excited.

Age: 3

When you were younger, the months of august and september were just the months transitioning from summer to fall. School was never something you, or your brothers thought about.

You were too young to go to school, so no one ever thought about it, until you turned three.

Bobby had to convince your brothers that preschool was an important stage for someone your age, and not going could put you behind in your education.

Now, it's not like Dean didn't want you to have an education, but you were his baby girl, and letting his baby go somewhere to be taught and taken care of by people he doesn't know wasn't very high on his to-do list. But Sam eventually convinced him, and that was that.

Now here you were.

Your first day of school.

It wasn't hard to get you into the car, and it wasn't hard getting you out of the car. The problem was getting you into the building.

That was gonna be the hard part.

"NO...! No, no, no! I don't wanna!"

All you could do was sob and cling onto Deans leg. Your head was against his knee while your arms and legs were wrapped around his calf. Tears were going down your red face as you yelled at both of your brothers for attempting to make you go to school without them.

Sam got down on one knee and tried to look at you. You refused to look at him, of course, and just stuffed your face into Deans jeans.

"Y/n, sweetheart," Sam cooed. "You gotta go to school. It'll be over quick, I promise." You quickly shook your head and whined.

"NO! I wan stay with you!" You cried. You were not budging, and you weren't going to budge unless Dean forced you. That was pretty much the only way to get you into the building.

"Y/n, let go." Dean told you firmly. You glared at the floor and loosened your grip a little, hoping that would satisfy him. "Y/n," Dean said again, a bit louder. "Let go, now." You finally obeyed Dean and let go of his leg, standing on the ground while angrily staring at the floor.

"Baby, why don't you wanna go in?" Sam asked you softly. You sighed deeply and folded your arms, throwing daggers into the ground with just your eyes.

"I wan stay wif you." You muttered sadly. Dean sighed and lifted you up in his arms, but you didn't take your eyes off of the ground. He positioned you so you were facing him, but you refused to look at him.

"Look, I know going to a place that you've never been to before can be scary, especially when you're alone." You huffed angrily and glared at the ground even more. "But you're tough, right?" He smiled. You glanced up at him and sighed.

"Yeah." You mumbled softly. Dean smiled.

"Yeah. You're tough, so what's a couple hours of school?" You shrugged and finally met Dean in the eyes.

"You might have fun, too. Do you at least wanna try it?" Sam interjected. You looked down and finally nodded.

"Yeah? Ok, Sammy is gonna take you to class, alright?" Sam took you from Dean and furrowed his eyebrows.