Double

I had to change the photo cause there was a goddamn watermark on the last one fml.

Heyyyyyy
So this is a request from 4ever-fangirling.  She gave me a dope request and it's a pretty interesting story so I hope you guys enjoy!

Also I know they knew Cas when they found the bunker, but pretend they didn't aight?  K bye.

Imagine, You have a twin sister, but she leaves the hunting life without telling you.

Age: In the beginning you're 13, otherwise you're 16 (It needs to be specific for this one)

T/N- Twin's name

"T/N?"  You slowly creaked open your twin sisters door, revealing a plain and bleak room, gray colored the walls and ceiling as if it was paint.  Your sister was placed on her bed, fiddling with the matching necklace you both had. 

She had given you the necklace so long ago, but you cherished it as if it was made of real gold, instead of the cheap metal from china.  She glanced up at you and forced a smile.

"Hey Y/N."  She mumbled, looking back down at the necklace chain that was intertwined with her fingers.  You quietly stepped in, shutting the door behind you.  You walked over to her bed and sat on the edge of it. 

"You ok?"  She sighed, not making eye contact with you.  You looked at her necklace and thought of yours, which was resting againest your chest calmly.  She shrugged.

"I don't know."  It hurt to hear her answer.  You always expected the natural "I'm fine" from her.  It was rare when someone gave the truth about how they were feeling.  Especially a Winchester.

"Deans, uh, going on a supply run.  Did you want anything?"  She didn't look at you as you watched her eyes.  Unlike twin stereotypes, you did not look alike.  The only thing that really matched your appearances, were your eyes.  The same sparking color that people want to see more of in children's eyes. 

"No.  I'm good, thanks though."  You watched her intently.  She rarely turned down dr. pepper from the gas station, or wherever Dean was going.  You both went silent as she dropped the necklace onto her bed.  "Do you ever wonder..."  You looked at her and frowned lightly.

"What?"  You asked her.  She sighed and hesitantly spoke.

"Do you ever wonder what our lives would be like, if we weren't... hunters?"  You narrowed your eyes and shook your head. 

"What?"  She looked at you intently and raised her eyebrows.  You shifted yourself forward and shrugged.  "I mean, I guess so.  Why?"  She looked to the bed disappointedly.

"Never mind.  Forget it."  Your interest peaked and you leaned in closer.

"No, come on.  Tell me."  She looked up at you and frowned.  You smiled back at her.  "I can keep a secret."  A smile forced its way onto her face as she looked back down at the bed, fiddling with the necklace that laid on the sheets. 

"I dunno.  I just, wanna have a normal life.  I guess."  Your eyes widened slightly.

"Normal life?  T/N, you know that's not possible."  She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"See, that's exactly what I knew you would say!"  You were a little taken back by her response, but kept your cool.

"What?  Wait, are you- are you, planning to sneak out?"  She looked at you for a moment before sighing.

"No, Y/N.  I'm just tired.  Goodnight."  She flipped around and laid herself down on her bed.  You watched her with sad and dreadful eyes as she ignored you.