Grace Part 2

WELCOME BACK BOIS

HERE WE GO

ALRIGHT MOTHER TRUCKERS YOU ASKED FOR IT SO HERE IT IS IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS ONE'S ABOUT READ THE FIRST ONE THAT HAS A SPOILER WARNING FOR SEASON 14, AND ALSO THIS ONE DOES TOO,

ENJOY.

The light hurt to look at. The fluorescent light, beating down on you as your eyes slowly flicked open. The bed you laid on was hard and lumpy, probably how it was made in the first place. You felt hot, with a stinging sensation on both your arms and thighs. The bandages weren't noticed until you moved your fingers slightly, feeling the cast over them was easy to notice.

Where am I?

"Y/N?" Your eyes opened as your breathing quickened. You turned your head, looking to your left.

"Sam." It was easy to remember his name for some reason. Even though you barely knew what yours was. He looked tired, broken, looking like his world had been taken from him, faster than he could ever get it back.

His bags were blue and sunken into his face, his skin looked as if he hadn't tried to take care of himself for weeks. His posture was low and slumped. He tried to look excited, even though he did seem excited to see you awake, his emotion didn't really match his movements or facial expression.

You tried to sit up, but the stinging in your arms surged through your body, forcing you to lie back down and inhale sharply through your teeth. Sam quickly stood up and reached out for you to relax.

"Whoa, hey, don't do that. You're gonna hurt yourself." You sighed, relaxing your shoulders and back best you could on probably the most uncomfortable and dusty bed you've ever laid on.

"Sorry." You glanced down at your arms. "I don't really remember anything." You looked back up at him and frowned, letting your face fall. He sighed, glancing at your casts with a sad look in his eyes.

"It's alright. The amnesia is still wearing off, so, you're gonna have some trouble remembering things." You nodded, closing your eyes slightly.

"Okay..." You swallowed nervously. "Can you..." You took a shaky breath in. "Tell me, what happened?" You cautiously looked up at him, hoping to not upset him. He sighed, running a hand through his hair as he tried to decide what the best answer was.

"You, uh... Michael hurt you. He hurt your arms and your legs, Cas healed your legs, but he used a special blade on your arms that Cas can't heal, so we needed to patch you up there. But, you're okay now." His voice sounded broken. He tried his best to sound happy for your well being, but you could tell, he was barely holding on.

"How much did he hurt me?" You stared up at him and kept your eyes full.

"He cut your arms and legs a lot, but you should be okay." You nodded, trying your best to sit yourself up. Sam quickly put his hand onto your back and helped you sit up. You leaned againest the bed frame and sighed, containing the pain as best you could.

"So, is that why I have the bandages?" He nodded, forcing a small smile.

"Yeah. Pretty much." Someone's distant voice suddenly called his name down the hall, making his head snap towards the semi closed door. You watched him quietly as he sighed frustratedly. He looked back at you, but you knew what he was going to say.

"You can go." You smiled. Sam sighed, letting a sad smile glint on his face.

---