New addition (1k Special!)

HERES A HUGE ASS IMAGINE FOR A HUGE ASS AMOUNT OF READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K. ALSO IM WRITING MORE BUT ILL POST IT ON THURSDAY BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH MORE OK
BYE MY SQAUD I LOVE YOU

Imagine, you're a little kid and you audition for supernatural that's introducing a new character, and you get the part, and you get to meet them all.

Age: 3-4

So it will be Y/N but on supernatural your name is C/N (character name). This is around season 6 after John dies, it just makes more sense. Don't worry about the timeline I know it doesn't make sense just chill out.
K bye my squad.
Also spoilers for season 6 if you haven't seen it yet go watch it or this will spoil probably the biggest plot in the season.

"Really?! Oh my goodness! That's amazing! Thank you so much!" You could hear your mothers cheerful exclaims from down the hall as you sat in the living room and played with your stuffed elephant. You ignored it until you heard her steps from down the hall.

She stepped into the open space in the wall making room for an entrance to the living room, she stared at you for a moment, you were turned away from her so you didn't see her immediately, which gave her time to just silently smile to herself as she realized how lucky she was to have such an extravagant little kid. You looked back and saw her leaning againest the frame. You grinned and waddled over to her, clutching your stuffed animal.

"Mommy!" You silently yelled. She smiled and crouched down so you could reach her neck. She hugged you and you returned it, not knowing why she was so happy. She pulled away and put her hands on your small shoulders.

"Alright, Y/N, do you remember the two nice men we met a few days ago?" You tilted your head in confusion for a moment but then suddenly remembered. You smiled and nodded, remembering a man named Bobby, and another nice man with a funny last name starting with K.

She smiled at you. "Well, they just told Angie (Your agent) to tell me that you get to be on their show!" You didn't really understand what that fully meant, but all you knew was that you get to meet more nice people. A few weeks ago you met two men, both who were very tall and very happy and nice, they asked you to do a few silly things.

Your mother called it an "Audition" where you pretend to be in a movie and be someone else. They had asked you to cry, which you thought was odd, but you did, and then they asked you to laugh, which you did. They had you read a few different things in a weird looking book.  They were very nice to you and you liked them alot.

Your mother had explained the rest to you and you were officially excited. You were told that you were going to a far away place called Canada to meet everyone you were going to play with. Your mother helped you pack and you both had plane tickets to go straight to Canada.

It was a long flight, but your mother promised to buy you a treat if you were good the entire plane trip. You were determined to stay silent and sit still for the whole trip, even though the 5 excruciatingly boring hours of the plane ride seemed to last for days, you were too determined to get a treat when it was all over.

At the end of the flight, you were escorted by another nice man outside to see a shiny long black car stretched out across the curb. You've always been pretty shy, but you started to open up, even though your mother knew you were barely going to talk to the other actors for a couple of days.

You climbed into the limousine and began to explore. The whole car fascinated you as you saw more and more of it.

The driver, who you found out was named Clif, took an extra 20 minutes to tell you and show you everything in the car. He showed you all the fancy buttons and what they did, he showed you that there was plenty of snacks and drinks to your heart's content, and there were even drinks that mommy called "Grown up drinks".