Past

WASSUP
So I got a request from xXVampireZz  (thank you so much for the request dear I loved it). So here's this hope you like it, enjoy :)

Imagine, you are Deans daughter and he treats you like his father treated him. (Oof)

Age: (requested) 10 (But also different ages cause different stuff happens)

There was silence.  Silence for a second.  Not even that,  a moment.  Complete silence.  Because,

There was a baby on their doorstep.

Now this didn't happen everyday, this was shocking for them.  But for some reason, it was as if there was already a connection between the two.  There was a note on top of the bundled up child, saying;

"Dean Winchester,

This is your child.  Her name is Y/N.  Please take care of her.  I'm sorry.  Don't try to find me, please."

                            -Morgan Foster

    Dean narrowed his eyes at the name.  Morgan?  He had no idea who she was, and worse, he had no idea he had a child.  What was he supposed to do next?  He dropped the note, and slowly squatted down to look at her. 

"Dean?  What's goin' on?"  His younger brother called from behind.  Dean swallowed nervously as he gently picked up the sleeping baby.  He then turned around and met eyes with his brother. 

"I- I don't know."  Sam furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the blankets. 

"Dean?  Is that a baby?"  Dean looked down at his new daughter and watched your eyes slowly open to reveal a bright green.  You smiled up at him, getting him to smile a little.  "Dean?"  His brother interrupted his thoughts and Dean looked back up.

"Yeah... I- I think...". He looked back down and met eyes with you.  "I think she's mine."  Sams eyes widened and he quickly stood up.  He walked to Dean, who was still staring down at your face.  Your eyes glistened as you smiled, moving around in the blankets that you were wrapped in.  Sam looked at you, and you giggled, mindlessly sticking your tongue out at them.  They both smiled. 

Only a few months had gone by, and both of them cared for you the older you got.  Neither of them were experts on babies, they didn't know how to feed you, or change you, or what to do at night when you cried, but they eventually figured it all out. 

Thank god for google.

After you turned two, you could walk, and run, so you couldn't be left alone for too long, or you might climb onto something and break it.  Which you did, a lot.

Climbing on top of shelves was one of your favorites.

"Y/N?"  Sam called down the hallway.  Silence rang in his ears as he waited for the pattering of your bare feet on the concrete, or a call of gibberish back to him.  But nothing was heard.  He leaned back in his chair and tried his best to look down the hallway further, still nothing.  Dean had gone on a hunt the day before, and Sam was supposed to watch you at all times.  But for some reason, he got caught up in a book, and didn't notice that you had walked away from the t.v in the movie room.  Sam stood up out of his chair and glanced around.  "Y/N?"  He asked quietly.  "Y/N?!"  Now he was panicking.  He ran down the hallway and searched frantically for his lost niece.  He ran passed his room as he watched for any sign of a small three year old, wondering if you could've gotten out.  You've done that before.  You would always open the door and run outside, which is why they had to instal a third lock on the door, which was too high for you to reach.  He stomped his feet around the hallways and hoped and prayed that you'd be somewhere noticeable.  He was sure that he had checked every room twice.  He ran into the living room, and pulled his phone out to call Dean, but hesitantly, since he didn't want to tell him that he had lost his three year old daughter and had no godly idea onto where she was.